Camping Equipment Shop Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Camping Equipment Shop

01753 41 51 45

enquiries@campingequipmentshop.co.uk

Tell us how Camping Equipment Shop made you happy

"I have sent you 2 e/mails,but had no answer.and can not get thro on the phone. How do I get info from you?"
"Order placed 24/10/17, still not received on 8/11/17. Announced on the website they were having an 'Autumn break'. Not good enough when the end user customer i had ordered for has had to do without this order. Not a happy bunny! Feel totally let down - have tried calling numerous times with no response whatsoever. Would seriously consider whether i would use this company again, which is a shame seeing as i purchase for a business whereby we require these products on a regular basis and would be good business for this company"
"It looks like I might be the only person to experience poor service - first of all they advertised a Thule part that was 'in stock' as I needed it quickly I ordered it with another product. 30 hours later, after closing I receive an e-mail saying that one of the items is not in stock. The following morning I have telephoned over 12 times within an hour to be told that they are busy, also the web page says they will respond to messages within 2 days, not what you want to hear when you need the part for the weekend. Overall very unsatisfied with communication, part is still listed as in stock, which I believe is against the law, and still haven't received a phone call back, nor a return on my money."
"The zip on my awning was faulty the first time I used it, an expensive item to only get one use out of it."
We're very sorry to learn of your problem. It is most unfortunate that you did not mention it to us before. Manufacturing defects do occur, of course, and (as a retailer) they are obviously outside of our control. However your awning comes with a 2 year guarantee, extendible to 3 years if you register it online with Vango, so this problem should be easy to solve for you.
If you can please email us photos and a brief description of the problem, we will open a warranty claim with Vango on your behalf. They will then collect your awning, either repair or replace it as appropriate, and return it to you (all at no cost to you). This is all part of our normal post-sales service, and we would have done this immediately had you told us of your problem earlier.
"Despite the fact the website said the items I ordered were in stock, they were not and took several weeks to arrive - too late for my trip unfortunately. Very poor updates to that effect and a refusal to ship the one part of my order that was in stock. One item I ordered (Froli Universal Glass - Cupholder) is in fact totally useless as the cutouts for glasses/cups are bizarre sizes and none of my crockery fits in."
Camping Equipment Shop is rated 4.55 based on 65 reviews