Camping Equipment Shop Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Camping Equipment Shop

01753 41 51 45

enquiries@campingequipmentshop.co.uk

Tell us how Camping Equipment Shop made you happy

"You were very efficient in confirming you had the item we wished to purchase and equally efficient in despatch"
"Ordered a new Omnistor bike rack to fit inside the motorhome garage to keep the bikes protected whilst travelling. It arrived the next day, was well priced and seems to be really good quality. Great Service!"
"The item works very well,as long as you turn the heat down after it is hot . Perfect ."
"We recently purchased a side panel wind/rain blocker for out motorhome, service was excellent and the product is wonderful, would definitely use camping equipment shop again."
Thank you for your kind words. Best regards, Kira.
"I received the goods I ordered but there were some other items that I did not order in the packaging. I returned the goods that I had not ordered and incurred a postage cost of £11.00. I have never been re-imbursed the postage cost in spite of sending several emails."
Camping Equipment Shop is rated 4.55 based on 65 reviews