Camping Equipment Shop Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Camping Equipment Shop

01753 41 51 45

enquiries@campingequipmentshop.co.uk

Tell us how Camping Equipment Shop made you happy

"arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted!"
"Prompt service good equipment at a fair price"
"fast, hassle free transaction. Superb quality product, highly recommend this seller."
"I purchased a Vango caravan awning from Camping Equipment Shop on line and they were absolutely faultless. The staff were most helpful and delivery went to plan. Unfortunately the product developed a fault and when reported to the shop again the staff could not have been more understanding and quickly arranged a collection of the awning for return to Vango. The matter was dealt with speedily and to my complete satisfaction. If only all retailers were up to this standard what a joy it would be to shop on line. Thoroughly recommended without reservation."
"Ordered an awning over the weekend, had a phone call on the Monday to clarify something, and then delivery soon Tuesday. Great communication, price and service!"
"Purchased an Vango Attar 440 awning and have to say the time that Andrew spent on the phone advising me was great. It was the main reason for purchasing from them. All my questions were answered and Andrew was able to give excellent comparisons between awnings to make sure the decision was right for our circumstances. Just been away for a week and used the awning during the storms of last week and the advice proved to be excellent. Great awning, great service."
"Fast delivery, product as described"
"I ordered a Thule Bike Rack on a Sunday and it was delivered Tuesday morning as advised. A very good service. I will use this web site again."
"Excellent service all round. When our awning decided to take off while away in France, I contacted Camping Equipment Shop about getting a new one. They responded almost immediately saying they had what i wanted in stock. When I got home I ordered one online, it arrived within 2 days, half an hour later, I had it fitted to the van. Camping Equipment had the best prices for my awning ( an Omnistor 6200), it was delivered free of charge and all e mails were answered courteously and promptly. I will definitely buy from them again, they easily deserve the 5 stars....and more."
"This was my first time using this company and I would recommend it to anyone. They were very professional, helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again."
"Very impressed with the excellent service received."
"Great product as described"
"Very good service, very communicative and helpful. Completed two orders of Dometic Seitz S4 windows (recommended, very pleased). Next day delivery was flawless with one exception due to an upstream order entry mistake. Fixed immediately over the phone and replacement delivered overnight. Would use again."
"The zip on my awning was faulty the first time I used it, an expensive item to only get one use out of it."
We're very sorry to learn of your problem. It is most unfortunate that you did not mention it to us before. Manufacturing defects do occur, of course, and (as a retailer) they are obviously outside of our control. However your awning comes with a 2 year guarantee, extendible to 3 years if you register it online with Vango, so this problem should be easy to solve for you.
If you can please email us photos and a brief description of the problem, we will open a warranty claim with Vango on your behalf. They will then collect your awning, either repair or replace it as appropriate, and return it to you (all at no cost to you). This is all part of our normal post-sales service, and we would have done this immediately had you told us of your problem earlier.
"Excellent ! - good advice and Andrew was a great guy to speak to about our needs !"
Thank you, Joanne, I appreciate your compliment. I'm always here if you need any further advice. Regards, Andrew
"Exactly what was advertised and what I wanted at a good price"
"Despite the fact the website said the items I ordered were in stock, they were not and took several weeks to arrive - too late for my trip unfortunately. Very poor updates to that effect and a refusal to ship the one part of my order that was in stock. One item I ordered (Froli Universal Glass - Cupholder) is in fact totally useless as the cutouts for glasses/cups are bizarre sizes and none of my crockery fits in."
"excellent service arrived in a couple of days .very helpful reports about diffrent articles on there website the price was better than any where else will be recormending and will look here before buying many thanks."
"Quite expensive , impresive delivery but wrong fitting kit, as dicussed with seller we were not sure which model Omnistor awning it, but if there was a problem they would sort it. Alas it cost me another £15 and i'm left with a fitting kit (from first delivery) that is useless to me. Very expensive center tension rafter for my roll out awning. Fiamma is cheaper."
From customer email of 22/07/15 @ 20:55: "I just bought off you a omnistor rafter 3mx 2;5 its fine,but when i spoke to you we thought it was a6002, when was away the last couple of weeks i tried to use it but i could not fit it then i noticed a label on inside of canopy retainer box model 5002. Please could you send me fitting kit for this ,the rafter is ok just fitting kit let me know cost and packing so i can pay you."
OUR COMMENT: This is clearly customer error (we cannot see your awning over the phone and can only advise based on what we are told!) and when we later shipped alternative end caps to allow you to use the rafter we discounted cost to help you out. Fiamma is sometimes cheaper than Omnistor, but in this instance it won't fit your Omnistor awning! We are very disappointed with your 3* feedback given the effort we invested in helping you, and that the error was yours not ours.
"Great communication and support"
Camping Equipment Shop is rated 4.55 based on 65 reviews