CAMO SKIPS Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend CAMO SKIPS

admin@camoskips.co.uk

The Former WW2 Ammunition DumpThe Spinney Recycling Centres, Worminghall Road, Worminghall,Buckinghamshire

Tell us how CAMO SKIPS made you happy

"I hired several skips during January and February due to moving house. The skips were the cheapest in the area, they were delivered and collected on time, and when I wanted a rush job, they were most accommodating. The drivers were always friendly and professional."
"excellent service and polite drivers on delivery and pick up of skip . Would highly recommend camo skips!"
"A very professional Skip Hire experience from CamoSkips, really recommended for someone who is doing work at their own home. They were happy to deliver accurately to a marked out area, without me needing to be present, and also collect it hastle free. Competitive price, and skips are in good condition. It's more attractive to have a natural-coloured skip on the driveway for a few days than something bright yellow."
"Excellent service, the skip turned up on the day specified and also the time of the day I asked for. It was then picked up the day I asked for. Out of the 5 skip companies I asked for quotes from Camo skips was the cheapest by over £40."
"Very quick and well priced and happy to use camo skip again"
"Attentive service & customer service, competitive prices"
"very good service"
"The skip was a day late arriving. No offer of money back or even an offer that we could keep it a day longer."
"Overall good experience although disappointed it took 2 calls to chase and a 3 week delay before the skip was picked up from my address after it was filled. Would have hoped this would have been picked up on the date agreed at time of booking. Overall, skip sat on my drive for 5 weeks which is a bit too long for a 2 week booking"
"Skip arrived on correct day (thought I was supposed to receive a call beforehand, but didn't). However, the end of our front wall had been knocked down. Although, I can't prove it was your driver, it seems fairly obvious that it was."
"Can't fault the service the drivers are always on time and most helpful will definitely use again well done"
"they told me to call when I was ready for collection without sharing any terms and condition but then asked to pay other delay's fee that have never been shared before!!! worse service ever. I will never call again."
CAMO SKIPS is rated 4.50 based on 34 reviews