Cammack & Wilcox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cammack & Wilcox
Read Cammack & Wilcox Reviews

Tell us how Cammack & Wilcox made you happy
Steve the driver was very friendly and helpful. Excellent service as always. More than accommodating as needed in a hurry because septic tank pump had broken. What more could you ask I wouldn’t use anyone else!
Excellent and polite service from everyone I had contact with.
Friendly, helpful, prompt, efficient and generally nice people. What more could one want from the mundanity of de-sludging a septic tank. Thank you. :-)
Prompt service. Luke was polite and helpful and went out of his way to assist with investigating a possible problem with the Klargester. Thank you!
Luke phoned 1/2 an hour before arrival so I knew what time he would be here. He was polite and friendly and he dropped the receipt off back at the house when the job was complete. Overall very satisfied.
We had our septic tank emptied this morning. It was the first time we needed to have it done so we were a bit anxious about it. Joey turned up first thing, with a massive smile, and was so chatty and friendly. He made the whole process look easy and was incredibly helpful. Nothing seemed to phase him, and the job was finished in no time. A quick cuppa and a cuddle with our dog and he was on his way. I would definitely recommend Cammack & Wilcox. I tried 3 different companies and they were the cheapest, as well as being the quickest to be able to come out to us. We will be booking again for next year, and asking for Joey. Thanks!
Cammack & Wilcox is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews