Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Bought for an elderly friend. She says they are lovely and very comfortable.
Very pleased with my new dressing gown bought to replace another one I use to take on holiday. It may seem a bit optimistic but the day will come. However it is very nice and roomy just what you need in a dressing gown and the colour and fabric are ideal,also the price was very good. thank you , I have always been pleased with the purchases ii have made from you as they have been good quality and lasted well.
Excellent service first time used the company good quality items and certainly will use again
Second one of this garment I've bought a lot smaller even though in theory we're the same size
camille strapless bra is an excellent fit and the sizes are correct eg 38 e is a definite 38e it is a very good price some shops sell strapless bras over £35 , I am pleased with this and the customer service was good
order received very promptly well packaged and nice personal letter
Very pleased with my purchase. Perfect fit and feel very comfortable
good product and price fast delivery
Very soft and comfortable dressing gown would recommend
Beautiful dressing gown so soft and cosy, good quality and quick delivery. Very happy.
Fit like glove very happy will buy again
Very pleased with my purchase. Will buy from you again.
I'm very happy with the house coat I bought recently. I'd been looking for one like it for a long while. It was sent out promptly and well.packed with clear instructions if it needed returning. I fell between two sizes according to the guide so sent for the larger one. It's come up quite big so will go for the smaller one in future.
Good quality briefs. Very easy to order and quick delivery. Thank you.
Arrived quickly. Lovely soft material and well made. Love the colour too.
Very happy with the quality and fit of this product. I just wish you had more choice of patterns.
Have bought bras from Camille for a few years now always satisfied
My mum is delighted with the bras. They are light and very pretty and fit perfectly. They arrived very quickly. We would definitely buy with you again.
Been buying camille lingerie for so many years. Its reliable and well made.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,021 reviews