Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
very efficient process. very pleased with how the order was handled, delivered and packed. Excellent products and service.
All good with order and delivery, nice note inside package from packer
Worn this style of bra for years, hope they never change, excellent value for money .
I wanted a dressing gown for my daughters birthday, could not decide so phoned and was lucky enough to speak CARLEY. She was amazing, her knowledge of Camille's pruducts was so helpful, and Carley was patient, courteous and very professional. I was very pleased with my purchase, I was given a discount so able to pay for next day delivery. All amazing. Will shop with Camille again and hope to be able to get help from Carley. Maureen Wise
I have just replaced similar lingerie items, which I bought some years ago. I was pleased to find them available online still. The originals have worn well and I hope the replacements will too. They seem well made and of good quality. The order was free postage and arrived quickly. Altogether very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent customer service. Well priced merchandise. Will certainly buy other items.
Jane Driver.
Very pleased with the pjs true to size lovely and soft good quality
Very good service from ordering to delivery.
Ordered item well presented in delivery parcel, with clear instructions it returning item.
Having purchased previously, quality is of same high standard.
The nightdresses are well made. The material is lovely and comfortable and they wash well. Overall very satisfied
For many years I purchased Sloggies but then found them hard to find. I saw these Camille pants in Boundry Mill Nr junction 10 M6 at a lower price and was so glad I bought them. They are first class and I have now purchased 2 more packs online. delivery and quality of product was excellent and online purchase ideal in current 'lockdown' situation.
Sent briefs back, nothing like the ones on the box. Sides were like 6 inch, not about 3 inches as shown
Excellent company excellent products but wrong size delivered. Ordered size 20 but size 20 Maxi delivered. These have been returned for exchange now awaiting delivery of replacements
Love the longline Bras. Excellent quality. Would like two in black but do not think you do them in black. Service is excellent.
Very pretty thanks
First time with Camille, satin pj's. Excellent quality, arrived in a timely, perfect condition.
Good quick delivery. Gorgeous dressing gown, exactly as described. Loved it so much have ordered another in a different colour
I am not a regular online shopper but am currently in isolation and faced with the imminent lock down had to shop for my daughter-in-law and three granddaughters on line. What a surprise. Found your site and was able to order onesies for all four of them in the right sizes They looked so lovely I ordered two for myself. All arrived within two days and are excellent. I have worn one of mine for isolation. Really cosy and comfortable. I would recommend Camille to my friends once I see how well the onesies wear and wash.
I found this bra so comfortable to wear.....won’t be going back to M&S
The bed jacket was just what I wanted and is warm and cosy
Getting addicted to the cosiness of my bed jacket and now wear it almost as a dressing gown. Have bought for my Mother in law and daughter who both love them. It's not a looker but more than makes up for it in comfort and practicality.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,411 reviews