Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Quick delivery.
Lovely soft dressing gown which is cosy and warm
Good quality for the price,design stylish and true to size,went down well as a present.
It was just too small and concerned that when washed it would shrink.
Lovely Soft Dressing Gown, Perfect fit & good quality
Cosy, gorgeous, comforting, stylish. Pravticdl 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I bought the onesie so that I would stay warm when supervising my new puppy outside in the morning. A brilliant purchase, it keeps me nice and cosy. It will be very useful when we stay at our caravan too.
I love Camille Lingerie, especially the bras. Personal note inside each delivery. Easy, no quibble returns, free postage. I'm just sad they don't have High Street shops any more. I'm a real fan.
Nightdress arrived this morning , I'm really pleased with it, fit is great not skimped with the material like a lot of other makes I have purchased before, will certainly buy from you again .
Excellent service, thanks.
I purchased two nighties for my elderly mother, they arrived extremely quickly very nicely packaged. Lovely quality and definitely worth the money. I would buy from Camille again
Very pleased with the ones ie. Very good delivery time
I have bought Camille lingerie for several years and am very happy with the products. This is the first time I have bought direct from Camille, and the service was excellent. I will certainly buy again.
Easy order, fast delivery and received the snuggliest onsie, thank you
Bought the Animal print soft fleece zip front dressing gown. Very pleased with it something different than the hight street and very good value. Will use Camille again.
Item just as advertised. Excellent service . Lovely product !
It was purchased as a birthday gift for a friend but it is so nice I may keep it for myself !!
Delivery and packaging were good. However the quality of the item was not suitable for my elderly mother who I am caring for, in the palliative sense. Even after careful washing the cotton remained harshly stiff and the lace trim was hard and scratchy. So much so that my mother could only tolerate wearing it for a few minutes. It was a beautiful nightdresses that I bought to make her feel pretty and comfortable, but unfortunately this was not the case.
The product was not as beautiful as I expected. Very pale in colour & not as soft. It wasnt a Wow factor. Not as well made as expected.
very pleased so far these are for someone else .service very good and nightdress .s feel very nice
Love the vests, so soft yet so hard wearing, wash well, excellent product
Beautiful high quality dressing gown, soft, very warm, true to size and exactly as described.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.70 based on 5,411 reviews