Camille Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Camille Lingerie

Tell us how Camille Lingerie made you happy
Great onesie...lovely fit, soft material. Well made...
I will be ordering another..
The dressing gown was a present for my daughter and she loves how soft and fluffy it is. Only negative is, it is quite a wide shape but when tied it looks fine.
Excellent service and delivery. The underwear are my wife's favourite choice for comfort and wear.
service was very quick & good. quality of item good. BUT SIZING is not. Ordered a 14/16 onesie, my body size is 12 but I buy larger for bust. The 14/16 was too small. Returns process was good & refund efficient & quick.
As always, the quality of the items is very good
Article was for my wife ( her selction) Was very pleased with it
and said it was most comfortable worn for ages.
I like the feel of this bed-jacket - lightweight and warm. The colour (pale pink) and the zip style are also attractive. My only reservation concerns the size. After reading other reviews, I decided to buy a larger size than I would normally. Just as well! Elsewhere size 18-20 is ample for me - my ordered size of 22-24 from Camille sounded gigantic but it is just right! In view of other comments to this effect, I suggest that the company might benefit from a review of its sizes. ACV
Absolutely love camille , these are my favorite bras that fit perfectly. This would have been a 5*except that the material on the backstrap has been changed and is not as stretchy as before & because I can hardly ever get these in my size xx
Excellent products, no hesitation in recommending.
I was very pleased with the dressing gown I recently purchased .The service was excellent.Thank you.
Brilliant service, lovely people to deal with, good price. Ann Marchant.
Perfect fit good quality for right price
Pretty dressing gown, lovely soft material. Ordered another for my mum
Delivery is good. Bought 1 summer dress is nice and perfect fit. 2 night dresses, same size but one fit, another design is too tight.
The dressing gown was for my friends birthday she loved it
Thankyou
Quite disappointed.Have had dressing gowns from you before and was very happy but this one is a funny shape.Whoever cut it out needs a few lessons or the pattern needs changing.It's put me off buying from you again I'm afraid.
I bought my latest garment as a replacement for one I have had for several years but haven’t yet used the new one
They give a very smooth line under certain fitted garments for me and are very comfortable and easy to wear
Fair price , fast efficient service . Product was as described .
Ordered on line. Received my order 3 days later. Excellent
Love their bras, wouldn't buy any other, they fit really well and are very comfortable. Very pleased to be able to buy straight from the factory. Excellent service as well.
Camille Lingerie is rated 4.69 based on 5,004 reviews