Camera Jungle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Camera Jungle

How would you rate Camera Jungle?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Camera Jungle in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Gerrelli
"I bought a used Nikon lens via the internet to replace one that I had dropped and broken. The replacement lens was even better than the original and just like new so I was well pleased with the purchase. The service from Camera Jungle was good and reliable."
David Eades
"I commend this Company for their competative prices and prompt deliveries. The are also impressive when a problem arises like an item arriving damaged. This was promptly collected and an instant refund made."
Colin Mitchell
"Items quality as stated and at a fair price. All packaged very well and delivered at time stated."
Camera Jungle is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews