Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
I didn't think I'd make friends like the ones I did. I have so much respect for them, especially knowing they are as goal-oriented as I am. They, along with my tutors and mentors, have inspired me to take chances with my studies. I really enjoyed the talk with the philosopher and the activity day on the field. I got to play my favourite sport and meet people from Queens'
It was amazing to have the opportunity to experience my course of interest in such depth. I could feel the passion my tutor has in her field and it energized me with my interest in biology. The guidance from our mentors will forever stay with me through my experience in the next stage of my life after high school. Being able to meet such an amazing group of people from around the world and with the same curiosity in their subjects has allowed me to create such special connections I will remember for the rest of my life. Thank you for the amazing opportunity!
It was really cool to meet loads of people from different cultures, and socialise with them regularly. The activities were really fun, such as kayaking and self-punting. The classes were really interesting and I learnt a lot about my subject, which made me love it even more!
Immerse education at Cambridge is most definitely the highlight of my summer! I met people from at least 15 countries. Most of them I hope to stay friends with for the rest of my life. My favourite memory is not only one! I have inside jokes with so many people now. And that's how you know I've enjoyed their company. Most of my mentor family plus some people from other groups were the most amazing people and all of us connected so fast, as if we knew each other before coming here! Immerse helped me realise that uni life is not that scary and can be actually really fun!
I made amazing friends, experienced many places including Cambridge, Oxford and London. Immerse was able to help me realise that I definitely want to pursue medicine, as all the topics we covered I just wanted to learn more about. I really enjoyed punting and the formal dinners. The talent evening was also an amazing experience. I feel as if the mentors become very close to each other and all the students here at immerse, which was another factor that really made this experience so inspirational and motivating.
Immerse 2019 was the best two weeks of my life. We’ve made so many inside jokes and memories here. I don’t have a favourite memory since every memory is my favourite. Immerse has helped me realise my true potential and desire to study medicine. I loved doing the practicals in medicine and punting down the river Cam was very enjoyable
The best experience ever. Very knowledgeable, fun. Get to meet so many new people from all around the world. Many fun activities will be conducted which are a lot of fun.
Immerse was something that was a once in life opportunity for me. All the people over here are passionate, also share similar characteristics and perspectives as me. It really gave me confidence to be who I was, and has changed me for life. I have become an independent, strong woman and I'm very lucky to have gotten this opportunity. I would love to do it again in the future, if possible. The course that I took (biology) was all new information, and really grasped my attention. The fact that my teacher took me to her lab, and gave us practicals to do, was my favourite part . Most of all joking around with my friends, working with so many nationalities, was absolutely phenomenal. My mentor ( Dylan Birk ) is also a remarkable part of this whole adventure, who was extremely kind, supportive and friendly. I created a whole new life here that I will miss for the rest of my life.
Everyday is a memorandum day for me. I got the golden opportunity spend time with friends, mentors as well as tutor. The excursion i like the most was the tour to London whereas the afternoon activity i enjoy the most was self punting. From the punting activity, i learnt about teamwork and skills to balance the boat which i will never have the chance to learn in Malaysia. During the class, the section when we dissected a lamb really carved a deep memory in my brain. Thank you Immerse for providing such opportunity. Looking forward for scholarship to participate in this course next year.
At first, I was scared and even considered not coming to immerse. But the moment I met Lauryn, my mentor, I realized that it would be a great two weeks. All the participants were friendly and excited to meet new people and make friends. The people in my law class were all very clever and engaged with the subject and as such the classes were very enjoyable as it kept me on my toes. The activities were very fun, even though I did not like the water activity because the water here is darker than I'm used to, the kindness of everyone made try something new and love it.
Learned a lot, to it I had a lot of fun. The Mentors and the manager Chelsea was great. I recommend people who want to have a good academic course with a lot of fun programs to go to the immerse camp.
I loved every single moment of the Immerse summer school. I found the classes very interesting and had a chance to explore my favourite topics at university level. I also really enjoyed the afternoon activities, such as punting and the college tours, and the two days we spent in London and Oxford. I found it really helpful that the mentors are Cambridge students as they were able to give an insight into university life and give tips on applying to Cambridge. I would never have thought that I would make so many amazing friends from all around the world.
Immerse was such a great experience to know what college life is about. The talks, they showed us how it was like to live in a real university and sharing their experiences with us was really great. The activities were perfect, all the activities were really fun to have, I really enjoyed cake and canvas, and the talent show. The classes were great! I really learnt a lot this summer, a lot of thing that I even never knew they existed! This is by far the best summer I've ever had!
The ten days I spent in Immerse program were tremendously wonderful. Never had I had such a great opportunity to gain exposure to the superior atmosphere in Cambridge before attending the program. Not only could you learn about the cutting-edge technologies or discoveries in different subjects,but you would also make some great friends from all over the world. Besides,the activities organized by mentors like punting,sport day and talent show were of great fun. This is absolutely a once-a-lifetime experience.
These two weeks have been amazing. I learned so many things, made so many new friends and had an overall awesome experience!! My mentor and my tutor where really kind and supportive and the subject I chose suited me perfectly!
Testimonial: My favourite memory was Talent Show because I could showcase something that I was confident in. Not only that, seeing my friends perform made me more happier. I loved all my time in Immerse. I hardly knew the days would pass this fast. Never knew, I would make friends who became like my family. And I never knew, I would meet wonderful personalities. My most enjoyable academic session was that of the final day conference session because even though it was a broad concept it was tension free and easy to grasp. Actually, all of it was very much helpful and interesting to me. I got to meet a lot of students from different parts of the world. I can express my opinions in a very better manner. My abilities for expressing my opinions got better. I would love to join this course again. I will miss all the fun we had together.
Cambridge immerse 2019 has by far been the best experience of my life. It has provided me with a greater knowledge of life at university, tips and tricks on how to get in and a much more extensive knowledge and passion for the course I chose, Medicine. Every moment spent at immerse was a moment well spent. Some of my favourite memories include kayaking, self-punting, krashball and spending time with the other participants and mentors at lunch or at night. Every class was one I looked forward to and helped me so much in discovering my passions. I really enjoyed the classes where we were able to apply our knowledge such as in dissection. Overall, Cambridge immerse has helped me grow as an academic and individual. It is definitely an experience that I will never forget.
My time at Immerse was absolutely incredible ! It far exceeded my already high expectations and I truly recommend this experience. I learnt a lot of valuable information regarding applying to university in the UK and it is a definite must for anyone in high school !
One of the most memorable and fun experiences of my life! Getting to know new people while studying a subject I love was amazing.
Had a great time there.