Cambridge Laptop Repair Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Cambridge Laptop Repair

About Cambridge Laptop Repair: Cambridge Laptop Repair offer a Same Day Express Repair Service for many items such as Laptop screen replacement, iPhone and iPad screens, Sockets, switches batteries and many other iDevice faults. Our efficient booking in system will keep you fully informed by text and or email, giving you fast information about the speed of your repair. We also offer a collect and delivery service, please ask in store for details! Discover why Cambridge Laptop Repair is the number one choice for the community of Cambridge for ALL Laptop iDevice or any Computing repair! Call us Today on 01480 403721.

Cambridge Laptop Repair is a trading style of Antechs Computers Limited

stneots@antechs.com

8 Cambridge Street

Tell us how Cambridge Laptop Repair made you happy

"Once again my Insurance renewal was dealt with efficiently and speedily. I would however mention that it would have been nice to have received an e-mail reminding me that this was due and asking if I would like to renew through your company rather than getting just the reminder from the Company itself and then having to make the cold contact."
"Screen on iPhone changed, quick and efficient service and excellent price. Would highly recommend. Had been told my iPhone had died but not the case! Thanks guys you did a great job!"
"Superb service from start to finish. Really professional. I needed a motherboard repair to my favourite laptop and nobody wanted to touch it. Cambridge laptop repair were professional, clear and quick from the very first email. They set you up with a customer interface to see exactly what's going on (invoices, messages, dates etc) and use DPD (the best) to pick up and deliver. I would recommend them without hesitation."
"great service, problem solved"
"Very good and reliable service. Excellent repair carried out."
"Great service totally on the ball replied straight away with quote through email Genuine and honest advised against having one item repaired The iPad repair was done much sooner than initially advised Friendly staff A*** Will definitely recommend"
"I was very pleased with the excellent service and help that I received. A very professional service."
"My first choice for anything to do with computers. Knowledgeable, efficient, straight-talking and friendly."
"Excellent service, excellent ability. Very helpful and they were able to fix my computer and phone in no time whatsoever! Very very happy and will always use Cambridge Laptops repair. 👍"
"I thoroughly recommend these guys. My previous experience of having my laptop repaired with another company was poor but this company was prompt, competent, friendly and good prices. I’ll be using them again"
"Prompt action as advised. Helpful and friendly."
"It may be an incurable problem, but I was slightly disappointed to notice that the same problem with entering my PIN on the ‘Welcome ‘ screen has persisted. The difference is that I have been able to set up a new Microsoft account and written the password down this time. Consequently I can now access my computer. The computer is nearly 5 years old. though I am unsure whether this contributes to the problem at all."
"Excellent service very speedy"
"Professional, knowledgeable and gave me recommendations and suggestions even though my laptop could not be fixed."
Cambridge Laptop Repair is rated 4.86 based on 83 reviews