Cambridge Laptop Repair Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cambridge Laptop Repair

About Cambridge Laptop Repair: Cambridge Laptop Repair offer a Same Day Express Repair Service for many items such as Laptop screen replacement, iPhone and iPad screens, Sockets, switches batteries and many other iDevice faults. Our efficient booking in system will keep you fully informed by text and or email, giving you fast information about the speed of your repair. We also offer a collect and delivery service, please ask in store for details! We cover a radius of 20KM around Cambridge. Discover why Cambridge Laptop Repair is the number one choice for the community of Cambridge for ALL Laptop iDevice or any Computing repair! Call us Today on 01223 852 777.

email@cambridgelaptoprepair.co.uk

15 Barnwell RoadCambridge

How would you rate Cambridge Laptop Repair ?

"Great service totally on the ball replied straight away with quote through email Genuine and honest advised against having one item repaired The iPad repair was done much sooner than initially advised Friendly staff A*** Will definitely recommend"
"E"
"I was very pleased with the excellent service and help that I received. A very professional service."
"My first choice for anything to do with computers. Knowledgeable, efficient, straight-talking and friendly."
"Excellent service, excellent ability. Very helpful and they were able to fix my computer and phone in no time whatsoever! Very very happy and will always use Cambridge Laptops repair. 👍"
"efficient and quick"
"I thoroughly recommend these guys. My previous experience of having my laptop repaired with another company was poor but this company was prompt, competent, friendly and good prices. I’ll be using them again"
"Prompt action as advised. Helpful and friendly."
"It may be an incurable problem, but I was slightly disappointed to notice that the same problem with entering my PIN on the ‘Welcome ‘ screen has persisted. The difference is that I have been able to set up a new Microsoft account and written the password down this time. Consequently I can now access my computer. The computer is nearly 5 years old. though I am unsure whether this contributes to the problem at all."
"Excellent service very speedy"
"Professional, knowledgeable and gave me recommendations and suggestions even though my laptop could not be fixed."
"When needed, I will be using Cambridge Laptop repair again. First rate service. :-)"
"Accurate, quick, polite, informed and competitive!"
"Fixed my laptop at a fraction of the cost of replacing it very pleased with the service"
"Extremely competent and very sound advice. I highly recommend their service."
"The front office/workshop staff are always pleasant and are helpful in explaining the the pros and cons of different operating systems. Would certainly recommend them to friends/colleagues."
"Friendly, helpful."
"Prompt and reliable service"
"Very fast and efficient service."
"Friendly, efficient advice which sorted the problem of my laptop within 48 hours."
Cambridge Laptop Repair is rated 4.86 based on 74 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!