Cambridge Kitchens Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cambridge Kitchens

About Cambridge Kitchens: Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms is a family run business, we have been designing and installing kitchens in the Cambridge, Newmarket and Bishops Stortford areas since 1978. We have strict beliefs that quality comes first, installing beautifully designed kitchens in a professional manner by our experienced team of designers and installers. We are highly regarded in our industry, with the majority of our business coming from client recommendations. A long standing KBSA member allows peace of mind for all of our clients, you know your money is in safe hands.

info@cambridgekitchens.co.uk

297 Mill Road

How would you rate Cambridge Kitchens?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I've been really happy with the kitchen project that Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms did for me. They installed a fabulous new large kitchen into my new extension. It looks fab. The whole project ran smoothly from start to finish and I will shortly be using them again for my new ensuite."
James Newman
Verified Reviewer
"Shambolic. It took them 10 months to do the bathroom; and the workmanships not that brilliant. Endless excuses, people don't turn up, they have the wrong bits, they've lost the bits, ... They were a bit more competent with the kitchen but don't believe for a minute you can relax and just sit back and watch. Not only don't they tell you anything they don't even seem to talk to each other so stuff doesn't happen unless you keep on top of them And whatever you do do NOT accept their 25/70/5% payment schedule because they're really not that interested in finishing the job. Insist on something like 25/55/20 and hope that gets them a bit more focused on gettin things done, but you'd be best advised to find someone else. Oh, and their fixed price isn't that fixed; they'll try and sting you for things claim they couldn't estimate for, like a flue for the oven extractor ! Anything good to say; well the products are good and the staff are freindly. Shame its such an shambolic organisation, stay away. 10 months is a long long time."
David Graves
Verified Buyer
"Our experience from our first visit to the Potton show homes, a second visit to work on a detailed design, documentation, quotes, specifications of required utilities, communication, delivery and installation, was exemplary. It was so good to work with a company which functions so well. The "before" and "after" pictures show a complete transformation; we got the "wow factor"!"
"We were very impressed by the planning, scheduling and organisation which caused us minimal disruption and inconvenience. The finished quality of all the work is excellent."
Mr & Mrs Robinson
Verified Buyer
"From the initial design of the kitchen to its installation, the process has been faultless. The end product is of the highest quality and we couldn't be happier. We are pleased to say the team at Cambridge Kitchens has comfortably exceeded our expectations. A big thank you to Erika for all of your ideas and managing the process seamlessly!"
Thank you for your comments i hope you enjoy your new kitchen!
Mr & Mrs Jopling
Verified Buyer
"Excellent design advice and flexibility. Quality of kitchen is great. We wish we had changed the kitchen years ago!"
Thank you for your review, i hope you enjoy using your new kitchen!
Mr & Mrs Laws
Verified Buyer
"They accurately portrayed their products."
Thank you very much for posting a review, I hope you enjoy using your new room.
"*Project was supposed to take 3 weeks and took about 3 Months (particularly disappointing as they require full upfront payment before work starts. Despite having bold claims on their website, no part refund for delay was given) *On two occasions we waited in for tradesmen to arrive and no one showed up-no call to inform us *Repeately had to call the office to find out what was happening with our project. Project manager very poor, was obviously trying to balance too many clients *Issues with the project-sink looks nothing like what was on the plan, is too small so water oversplashes. On plan the vanity unit is shaker style but the one which was installed was plain *Unwilling support from owner of this company...slow response time to first email and didn’t even reply to one of our emails. *Asking for further £100+ payment after the project is finished. This was never previously discussed or agreed upon. Beware!! *Having further issues with a large leak which Cambridge kitchens and bathrooms are denying is their fault Very disappointing as we had high hopes and some aspects of the bathroom we are happy with and the tradesmen who came were friendly. Thankfully we ended up not going with Cambridge kitchens and bathrooms for our kitchen and have had a very positive and completely different experience using someone else for our kitchen"
"Replacing our 20 year old kitchen was a daunting prospect as we had decided to bite the bullet and knock through into our rarely used dark dining room. My wife Jill first spoke to Erika at Cambridge Kitchens and she came out and did an initial planning visit. I was initially unsure about her suggestions....but a year later we are living with her vision. Her design on paper is exactly as our kitchen/ dining room now is. Every body loves our kitchen . It's gone from a dreary worn out room to the real hub of the house, a modern German kitchen in neutral greys, with a beautiful unifying Amtico floor throughout kitchen, utility, dining room and hallway. The CK team were a pleasure to deal with and worked seamlessly round our builders. They were all very professional, always on time, and left everything tidy at the end of the day. Our dog Maggie really took to Chris (the main man when it came to the installation) and insisted on sitting on his lap at lunchtimes. A new kitchen is a big investment, we definitely made the right decision using Cambridge Kitchens to design and install ours. We couldn't be happier. Thanks to all concerned."
Mr & Mrs Lonsdale
Verified Buyer
"Co-ordinated all trades necessary to install a completely new bathroom. Good efficient workmanship completed on schedule."
Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you are happy with your new bathroom - Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms
"From first discussions through to project completion everything was done in a very friendly and professional way. We are delighted with our new kitchen."
Thank you for your review, its so great to hear that you were pleased with our service. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen! - Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
Mr & Mrs Schmidt
Verified Buyer
"We were very happy with the full service Cambridge Kitchens provided. We didn't go for an expensive kitchen but still received excellent customer care and all our contacts with the staff were really positive, from initial contact and design to installation. Would have confidence in recommending Cambridge Kitchens. Thanks for all you help."
Dear Mr & Mrs Schmidt, Thank you so much, we are very happy to hear your positive review and we hope you enjoy your new kitchen! - Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
Mr & Mrs Howard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent sales and advice, very good fitters and after Service excellent, which is important. I picked a kitchen from a brochure and got exactly as it was in that brochure. Very pleased Barbara Howard"
Dear Mr & Mrs Howard, Thank you so much for recommending us, I will pass on your regards to our fitting team. Enjoy your new kitchen! - Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
"Special commendation to Scott, who’s expertise and helpful manner was invaluable. Your fitters were very pleasant and considerate. Their professionalism and expertise was very evident and I would like to praise them and thank them very much. Communication was very good, and the project management was proactive and well executed."
Many Thanks for your review, I will pass on your thanks to Scott. It is great to hear that you were happy with our service and project management and thank you for choosing Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms for your project!
"Genuinely helpful and knowledgeable staff with a very nice product, from start to finish i couldn't have been happier!!"
Its great to hear you are happy with our work. thank you for choosing Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
"Cambridge Kitchens were efficient and delivered their side of the bargain on time. Their choice of builder, although a very nice man, seems to stretch himself too thin and the project took far to long to complete."
Dear Mr Lygoe, I am pleased to hear the kitchen went well and appreciate your feedback on the building works you had done and will pass on your comments. Kind Regards Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms
"From start to finish Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms were very professional. Bianca helped us to design a functional but beautiful kitchen. The layout was well thought out and has really allowed us to use every inch of the space we have to the most optimum level. Graham and the fitting team worked hard to ensure the final finish was to the top standard. Thank you!"
Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted you are happy with your kitchen and I will pass on your thanks to everyone involved, kind regards, Sarah
Gareth Vickers
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my new kitchen from Cambridge Kitchens. The whole process was very professional from the initial design meetings, the surveys through to the actual installation. Every aspect was clearly explained to me and Scott and Graham were always willing to answer any questions I had. Brennan, the fitter, was also a great help in keeping me updated on progress every time I saw him. The kitchen units, worktops, appliances and fitting work are all of the highest quality. Everybody who has seen my kitchen has been extremely impressed with it – definitely worth the investment. I would certainly recommend Cambridge Kitchens to my friends."
Many Thanks for your review Gareth, we are very pleased to hear you would recommend us to your friends. Kind Regards Sarah
Mr & Mrs Smart
Verified Buyer
"We have had a happy experience working together with Cambridge Kitchens. We had used them some years previously (2004) and were very pleased with our kitchen and it was an obvious choice to use them again. We had an idea of the sort of kitchen we wanted and found it quite easy to make a choice from the range that we were shown on our first visit to the showroom. We find in practice that the kitchen is very easy to run and looks very good and has been admired by many of our friends. Photos were supplied with the customer feedback form returned to you"
Dear Mr & Mrs Smart, thank you for choosing to use Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms a second time, I am so pleased to hear you had another positive experience, many thanks! Sarah
"My sister in law told me about Cambridge kitchens, after I saw her amazing new kitchen. I wanted a modern sleek kitchen but do not like the gloss finish on cabinets and was having trouble finding the same style kitchen with a matt finish. I also wanted to use an online company and save money but not loose out on quality. Jane Rudd is absolutely amazing her customer service was second to none, and despite me being probably the most indecisive person ever she was so helpful and patient with me, and she really helped me reach the best decisions. You would not get this type of service at any big brand name kitchen store. Thank you Jane i am very grateful and so happy with me new kitchen. Joanna, Enfield London."
Many thanks Joanna I will pass on your compliments to Jane. We always take reviews seriously and it's great to hear your positive experience in using our company. We are delighted to have been chosen to help you create your new kitchen. Thanks Sarah
Cambridge Kitchens is rated 4.50 based on 24 reviews