Cambridge Kitchens Reviews

9 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms is a family run business, we have been designing and installing kitchens in the Cambridge, Newmarket and Bishops Stortford areas since 1978. We have strict beliefs that quality comes first, installing beautifully designed kitchens in a professional manner by our experienced team of designers and installers. We are highly regarded in our industry, with the majority of our business coming from client recommendations. A long standing KBSA member allows peace of mind for all of our clients, you know your money is in safe hands.

info@cambridgekitchens.co.uk

297 Mill Road

How would you rate Cambridge Kitchens?

Nick
Verified Buyer

Cambridge Kitchens were efficient and delivered their side of the bargain on time. Their choice of builder, although a very nice man, seems to stretch himself too thin and the project took far to long to complete.
Dear Mr Lygoe, I am pleased to hear the kitchen went well and appreciate your feedback on the building works you had done and will pass on your comments. Kind Regards Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms
Jo
Verified Buyer

From start to finish Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms were very professional. Bianca helped us to design a functional but beautiful kitchen. The layout was well thought out and has really allowed us to use every inch of the space we have to the most optimum level.
Graham and the fitting team worked hard to ensure the final finish was to the top standard.
Thank you!
Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted you are happy with your kitchen and I will pass on your thanks to everyone involved, kind regards, Sarah
Gareth Vickers
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with my new kitchen from Cambridge Kitchens. The whole process was very professional from the initial design meetings, the surveys through to the actual installation. Every aspect was clearly explained to me and Scott and Graham were always willing to answer any questions I had. Brennan, the fitter, was also a great help in keeping me updated on progress every time I saw him. The kitchen units, worktops, appliances and fitting work are all of the highest quality. Everybody who has seen my kitchen has been extremely impressed with it – definitely worth the investment. I would certainly recommend Cambridge Kitchens to my friends.
Many Thanks for your review Gareth, we are very pleased to hear you would recommend us to your friends. Kind Regards Sarah
Mr & Mrs Smart
Verified Buyer

We have had a happy experience working together with Cambridge Kitchens. We had used them some years previously (2004) and were very pleased with our kitchen and it was an obvious choice to use them again. We had an idea of the sort of kitchen we wanted and found it quite easy to make a choice from the range that we were shown on our first visit to the showroom. We find in practice that the kitchen is very easy to run and looks very good and has been admired by many of our friends.

Photos were supplied with the customer feedback form returned to you
Dear Mr & Mrs Smart, thank you for choosing to use Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms a second time, I am so pleased to hear you had another positive experience, many thanks! Sarah
Joanna A
Verified Reviewer

My sister in law told me about Cambridge kitchens, after I saw her amazing new kitchen. I wanted a modern sleek kitchen but do not like the gloss finish on cabinets and was having trouble finding the same style kitchen with a matt finish. I also wanted to use an online company and save money but not loose out on quality.
Jane Rudd is absolutely amazing her customer service was second to none, and despite me being probably the most indecisive person ever she was so helpful and patient with me, and she really helped me reach the best decisions. You would not get this type of service at any big brand name kitchen store. Thank you Jane i am very grateful and so happy with me new kitchen. Joanna, Enfield London.
Many thanks Joanna I will pass on your compliments to Jane. We always take reviews seriously and it's great to hear your positive experience in using our company. We are delighted to have been chosen to help you create your new kitchen. Thanks Sarah
Mr & Mrs Allen
Verified Buyer

We had a firm view of what we wanted but Erika, the designer at Cambridge Kitchens took it one step further. We were extremely pleased with the results and the different tradesment they employed.
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are very happy that you were pleased with everything. If you need anything further from us, please don't hesitate to get in touch, kind regards, Sarah (CK)
Jean
Verified Buyer

Overall, I'm very happy with my new bathroom. The design was good and the fittings and work of high standard.

However, there were a number of inefficiencies concerning supply and fitting that turned a 10-day job into a six-week one and financial information was not forthcoming. Further, the completed job was not inspected or signed off by the project manager. If these are put right, I would certainly recommend the company.
Hello, thank you for your comments, we are pleased you are happy with your bathroom. Our aim is always to complete everything to the highest possible standard, even though sometimes that does mean it might take a bit longer than anticipated. I will certainly pass on your comments to our team. Thank you for choosing to use us, if we can help at all in the future we would be more than happy to help.
Sheryl
Verified Buyer

You know that when you enter the showroom that you are going to be spending more money than you originally want but what you get for that money is a professional service with the kitchen delivered on time and fitted to an agreed schedule. We were helped with our plans and design by Chris in the Cambridge showroom and at no point did he try and tell us what we wanted but guided us towards the best solution. We had a brilliant fitter , Serge, who worked long hours to get the job done on schedule and Graham who kept the job on track. We had agreed 3 weeks and the job was completed in 3 weeks! I would contrast this to our neighbour's kitchen fitted by John Lewis where the work was supposed to be completed in 2 weeks but was still unfinished after 2 months! Everybody who has bee in our kitchen ,and who loved the old one, loves this one even more!
Hi Sheryl, We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our work and management of your new kitchen, we hope you will enjoy it for many years to come. Any problems at all, you know where we are! Kind Regards, The Team at Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
Ann
Verified Buyer

While the total bill was somewhat pricey, I am very pleased with the end result. The design team was very patient and responsive to my requests, and found ways to honor my wishes while working within the limitations of their preferred suppliers. All the subcontractors (installers, tilers, electricians, etc.) were absolutely top notch, and there is no question I could not possibly have finished the job so quickly if I had tried to organized the job myself. I knew exactly what I wanted (having renovated a bath before) but being new to the area, I'm also glad I chose to work with CKB, as it spared me the stress of finding good tradespeople myself.
The contractor gave me a written schedule for the job which was followed quite carefully, subcontractors stayed in close contact all the way through, and the job was finished a couple of days before schedule!
Hi Ann, So pleased to hear you are happy with our work, and thank you again for choosing to use Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms. Kind Regards, The Team at Cambridge Kitchens & Bathrooms.
Cambridge Kitchens is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews