Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

of reviewers recommend Calido Logs and Stoves
Courier, Own Driver
Read Calido Logs and Stoves Reviews

About Calido Logs and Stoves:

Supplier of premium quality kiln dried firewood, coal, peat, briquettes, Verdos & Stoves based at Bandeath Industrial Estate, Stirling. Delivering locally & nationally.

sales@calidologs.com

Unit 3a Bandeath Industrial Estate
Throsk

Tell us how Calido Logs and Stoves made you happy
As always, the ordering and delivery process is very smooth. The logs burn well and provide excellent heat. I've used several different suppliers over the years, but these are the best so far.
I would highly recommend using Calido logs.
Easy to order and great to be able to choose delivery date. Still not cold enough to light the fires yet but looking forward to giving them a go
Nice product, great service and delivery 👍
Easy to order online, good value and delivery arrived on day as scheduled, delivery arrived in good condition, the delivery driver said that the tail lift had stopped working and that he would handball the 50 packs to the garage, couldn’t have asked for a better service from supplier and delivery co. Would definitely recommend and order again.
Extremely helpful at the store . The delivery driver was very will to help ensure the logs reached their storage location .
Very easy transaction. Fantastic service and a terrific product. I hope to do business with Calido Logs and Stoves in the future. Highly recommended.
Thanks again Bill, its been a pleasure. Hopefully your vegetables will grow nice and healthy with the Farmyard Manure. Hope to see the pictures of the juicy vegies next year. Cheers Calido
Excellent service again from the Calido team. From order to delivery everything was spot on with good knowledgeable advice on products and an excellent delivery service. The driver was most helpful in getting the logs to exactly where I needed them.
Job well done guys...5 stars plus !!!
5 Stars plus.... Now that's a compliment and a half..... We strive to provide a first class service from order to delivery so the whole package and seemless for the customer. Thanks for the order and we hope to hear from you again. Cheers Calido
Excellent service and great products
Many thanks Charles, hope to hear from you again. Cheers Calido
I could not be happier with my value crate of kiln dried ash firewood.

It’s my first order from Calido and the quality of the ash and various sizes they were cut is just perfect. Moisture levels were below 6 and burn for a long time.

Even the delivery driver was brilliant and wheeled the pallet into my garage and placed it just where I wanted so that was a real bonus.

Will definitely order again so keep up the good work!
Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 29th August 2020 Calido Logs and Stoves 5 star review on 29th August 2020
WOW!!!!, Now that's what we call a review. Thank you Peter for the great feedback and pictures. Hope to deal with you again. Many thanks, Calido
Prompt delivery
Burned one log from sample pack to try out
Very good heat and lasted approx 50 minutes
Intend to buy more
I’m very pleased with my logs and fire lighters. They both have made a huge difference to starting the fire, the heat, and cleaning. I use far less logs, they are cleaner and they burn much hotter.
Easy to order - delivered in 2 days and arrived at time stated. Delivery driver friendly & helpful. Excellent service.
Thanks for the great review Sarah. Hope you enjoy your Long burning night briquettes in the up-and-coming winter nights. Many Thanks Calido
Great service, order arrived on the delivery day specified. I Will definitely use Calido logs and stoves for my next order.
Andrew, The good feedback is very much appreciated. Hope you enjoy your Hotties Heat Logs and hear from you soon. Cheers Calido
Excellent, best burning logs I've had
Gary, thank you very much. Hope to hear from you again. Cheers Calido
Fair price for half pallet delivered hotties. Delivery driver was excellent. Despite my information that driver needed an electric pallet truck he was not provided with one therefore he carried the hotties into my garage. Very impressive , a friendly driver with good initiative and very impressive service. Overall I am happy with Calido and every time I use them I get good service .
Thank you once again for your custom and we're glad you are happy with the service we provide. Hope to hear from you again. Many thanks Calido
Whilst researching heat logs on line I came across Calido Logs. I decided to purchase a trial three pack of Hotties. The price was right, the company not too far away and the web site was very informative and clear.
I made the purchase and the service was excellent. I have yet to try the product but would use Calido again.
Many thanks for the kind words. We hope the trial pack of Hotties Heat Logs goes well and we hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards Gregor @ Calido Logs
Excellent company. They went above and beyond to sort out a delivery problem that was not their fault. The product is fabulous too!
Thank you once again for the order and we are glad that it is all sorted now. Hope to hear from you soon. Many Thanks Gregor @ Calido Logs
quick delivery,
Thanks again for the review Mr Proctor. Hope to hear from you again. Cheers Gregor @ Calido Logs
Very happy with the mini heat logs, and great value at the summer sale price. I’ve found a way of storing half a pallet’s worth in my house. Delivery was as described and I’ll use the pallet for kindling.
Many thanks
Thanks again for your order Josie. Hope your happy with the Hotties Mini Heat Logs and we hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards Gregor @ Calido Logs
I ordered logs from Calido having found their briquettes to be very good. Unfortunately John Farrell (Calido owner) uses a third party delivery company, Palletline, who don’t have a good reputation. My delivery never turned up on said delivery day, nor did it turn up on the following day as agreed and to top it all communication does not exist. So your left in the dark. On the third attempt it was agreed that the delivery window would be between 2pm and 5pm which is achievable. Again no delivery until 7pm when I had a call to say driver is in my area. I am going out at that time and so reject the order.

My customer journey has not been good so far.

I contacted Calido to express my concerns, to be fair the problem was outside of their control. John Farrell was apologetic and did arrange for a special delivery through another Palletline depot and at a time that suited me. Job done we got there in the end and reputation restored.
I will still buy from Calido as their product is good but it is a reminder that a business does its best to provide a good customer service and an external service provider can potentially damage it.

Thanks again.
Dear Russ,

Thank you for your honest feedback, its a shame it took so long to get your order right and we are taking measures to ensure a better performance next time.

Kind Regards,