C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER

Popular Questions:

How can I contact C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER?

Tell us how C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER made you happy

"Needed to solve problem with my Camper water tank to go on holiday. The service I had from you guys was first class. Despite being incredibly busy you still managed to solve my problem and send out the parts I needed in time 5*"
Are you C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"after waiting 40 days,given 5 different delivery dates told a pack lies from day one cancelled order. got goods next day from another supplier.your company really is a pile of cak ."
"Great company with who I have made several positive purchases from, competitive prices and excellent service."
C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access