C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER

How would you rate C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER ?

"Needed to solve problem with my Camper water tank to go on holiday. The service I had from you guys was first class. Despite being incredibly busy you still managed to solve my problem and send out the parts I needed in time 5*"
"after waiting 40 days,given 5 different delivery dates told a pack lies from day one cancelled order. got goods next day from another supplier.your company really is a pile of cak ."
"Great company with who I have made several positive purchases from, competitive prices and excellent service."
C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews