C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER

Tell us how C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER made you happy

"Needed to solve problem with my Camper water tank to go on holiday. The service I had from you guys was first class. Despite being incredibly busy you still managed to solve my problem and send out the parts I needed in time 5*"
Are you C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER receives. Reply Free
"after waiting 40 days,given 5 different delivery dates told a pack lies from day one cancelled order. got goods next day from another supplier.your company really is a pile of cak ."
"Great company with who I have made several positive purchases from, competitive prices and excellent service."
C.A.K TANKS THE PREMIER is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews