Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Very fast service . Good quality
Very tasty vanilla flavour, easy upload of images, sizing and free delivery!
Excellent prices and had just what I needed! Great service, would recommend :)
Such fast delivery
Quick ordering and quality product. Just making my second order now, and I'll be coming back again for sure.
Really easy online way of ordering. Lots of different options to choose from. Came in get time and great quality Really happy thanks
Amazing quality, very quick turnaround and great easy to use website. Thank you
I sent them a photo of a postcard, and it was a really good quality photo. Fast delivery. Impressed.
Great service and quick delivery. Quality was really good. Thank you for your help on the telephone.
Didn’t turn up and I payed extra for next day delivery
Hi Mark,
Please check your emails, we did message you. Delivery was attempted next day as guaranteed, but nobody was there to sign, so this is at your local sorting office - you should have been left a calling card. Please contact us for any further assistance :)
Best wishes,
Cakeshop
Very good price for the product received. Will be using Cakeshop again :)
Excellent
Loved the product easy to use
Amazing experience with this company, delivery was quick, cake topper was perfect. Definitely recommend cake shop. Thank you
Very happy with the cake topper that I purchased. Highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing from here again.
The photo toppers came quickly and were great value for the price. The website was easy to use and the toppers came exactly as I had designed them
We were over the moon with our photo cake topper. It really made the boys 4th party seeing themselves on a cake.Lots of compliments too. We will definitely recommend you.
Great product. Paid extra for fast shipping which was in time. But would have liked more certainty when the cheaper shipping would have arrived.
Loved it. Was perfect for what I needed it for and it arrived quicker than I thought it was going to!
Easy to use website, fast delivery, good packaging on arrival, good instructions on topper and good quality topper. Would use again.
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 481 reviews