Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Fantastic so quick and easy and looked very professional. Easy to apply as well
They were all great thank you! good quality and came in a good time!
great quality and fast delivery
Cake topper took a while to arrive but when I contacted them they were very helpful to get it to me on time.
Easy enough to design a sheet of toppers even with different photos on each one. I ordered both icing & rice toppers, the quality of both were great and easy to pop out of the pre cut sheets.
Product was great, but delivery came late so I couldn't use them for the event!
The fastest fastest delivery - I ordered 2 in such a rush at different times and went a few minutes over the cut off for next day delivery but woke up the next morning and they had come in the post!!!
Did it again the next day and the same thing! Product looked so great too was so happy
Really good quality and very quick delivery, very happy with the outcome
Ordered photo cake toppers, they arrived quickly and were fab. Would order again!
The topper was amazing. Many thanks.
Great service and wonderful product. Helped me celebrate an anniversary for my business in style.
very pleased with purchase
Product arrived on time and was exactly as stated on website. Quality very good.
Superb item!
Fast delivery. Would recommend to all
The toppers were a lot smaller than expected and they arrived very late took over a week even though it was supposed to be 1st class delivery
Hi there,
So sorry your order was delayed, unfortunately postal delays are out of our control, we ship all orders within 24 hours, and take our delivery estimates directly from Royal Mail. We would of shipped again for you if we knew about an issue.
All topper sizes are on the website in the FAQs, so we’re not sure what you were expecting? Please email us for any further assistance.
Thanks
Delivery was unbelievably quick. The quality of the photograph icing cake toppers were excellent. So impressed. Will definitely use cakeshop again.
Excellent service, super speedy. Website easy to navigate. Used twice now
Products came and looked good
Brilliant. Arrived very quickly. Good quality photo on the cake toppers. Lasted well. Highly recommended
I ordered a personalised cake topper, website was easy to use price was competitive and delivery was very quick I was very happy!
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 578 reviews