Cakeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cakeshop.com
Arrived super quick and was an amazing quality! Thank you
I made cake for a friend and she delighted with the finished outcome
The toppers were just perfect, pictures were so clear, really pleased with them
Cake was lovely and really nicely decorated. Service and delivery was superb, will definitely use again. Thank you
I used a topper you made from the uploaded picture of our association logo and it worked beautifully. Everyone said my cake looked most professional, something I could not have achieved using icing, thank you.
Fast service with a qualty product that went down very well with our customers.
My daughter loved it.
My cake topper was brilliant. It was for my Dads 80th birthday and he loved it. Thank you
I am very pleased with the toppers and the quick delivery I am glad I found cake shop.
Excellant service. Great Toppers
Website extremely easy to navigate, very quick delivery, good quality picture with easy to follow and easy to conduct instructions
Excellent product, fast delivery, easy to use
It was a success, quick service too. Will use it again.
Great product and great customer service. Resolved an issue late evening. Thank you!
Great cake topper and arrived really quickly.
Excellent photo edible cake topper. Good value for money and quick delivery. Would use the service again.
Excellent delivery photo was very good. It was a little fragile to put on. But very pleased and would come back again.
Excellent- fast delivery great quality
Ordered a set of toppers for my son's bands Halloween gig. Enjoyed by the band and fans at the venue. Awesome product and will buy again.
Received exceptional service after we wrote to say our cake topper hadn't been received. Cakeshop printed of another and sent it special delivery so that we could finish off our granddaughters birthday cake and save the day. A HUGE thanks for the very best customer service we have ever received.
Cakeshop.com is rated 4.95 based on 399 reviews