Cairngorm Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cairngorm Group
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cairngorm Group Reviews
We had a sunlounge built together with replacement windows and some replacement cladding about 6 years ago. We were happy overall but had issues about how some minor scratches on windows were dealt with. Also felt that a senior member of staff should have carried out a final inspection of the project and checked that we were satisfied. I think the project cost around £50k!!
The cairngorm windows are excellent. Especially at a backpacker's hostel. They can be opened for fresh air, but not opened far enough to allow clients to enter the property through the window.
Glad we could be of assistance. thank you for the review!
I made a purchase of a front door some time ago. I like the looks of it and I am hoping it will hold up well and will protect my house not only from rain but also any intruders. I do have to say that the installation was hard to watch as the men were not as careful of my walls and flooring as I had hoped. Ink marks on the wall, and cracked skirting boards did not make me happy. It should have been installed more professionally. I think. All has been corrected now, and I will use Cairngorm again for new windows...but I think I will keep a better eye on the quality of the installation.
Very professional service. All workmen are friendly and considerate. We have had some delays and some problems, but I suppose that is inevitable when getting a conservatory built. I wish, however, they had done more tidying-up as they went along, as there is currently lots of rubbish all over the garden.
Did what it said on the tin.
Quick response, estimate and installation. Well done
Thank you for the review!
Local Inverness company that we used for new double glazed windows and doors. Pleased with the finish, the product and the service. A couple of years on its still looking and performing good.
Thank you for the kind review!
Solar panels installed no issues at all.
Thank you for the review!
Initially the workmanship of installing door was extremely shoddy and unfinished but other workmen from Cairngorm then attended to complete the job to our satisfaction.
Thank you for the review.
Product was good but the fitting was a shambles. Workmen arrive to find no scaffolding so only half job done. Waited another week to get things sorted had to push for any kind of discount for the inconvenience.
Thank you for the feedback.
Work satisfactory but didn’t come when promised so would be reluctant to use again as per previous correspondence
Thank you for your feedback. If you are still having issues please get in touch with jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk and we can look into this further.
OK if a bit expensive.
Thank you for the feedback.
Ok but not great on follow up when requested
Thank you for the feedback.
After sales very disappointing. 4 leaks in Conservatory roof in 4 years so obviously not sealed properly when it was put up . Temporary fix in January but still waiting to hear when it’s going to be done properly. It always takes several phone calls before anything gets done. Not good enough.
Thank you for your review! If you are still having issues if you could email Jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk and we will work on getting this resolved as soon as possible for you.
Only after a year!! Did l realise that the roof windows were not central in the room- therefore at odd angles to the central doors
Thank you for your review.
Windows not fitted and sealed properly resulted in leaks.
Thank you for your review. If you are still having issues if you could email Jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk and we will work on getting this resolved as soon as possible for you.
Whilst the sales team time was great the subsequent outcome was not. I hasten to add not all Cairngorms fault. Planning permission was turned down. They did come up with suggestions like building a wall( we live in open country and were hoping for 180* views). After deciding not to go ahead they kept the deposit and added on wages....somewhere in the region of £3000 in total. I totally accept they had to pay the surveyor. However I’m down £3000 and have nothing to show for it. Disappointing really.
It was obviously disappointing for everyone that that planning permission was turned down but as you have said, we did put forward alternative designs which would have been approved by planning but you choose not to proceed. The costs retained were to cover the cost of architectural drawings, planning permission fees & other costs involved in trying to obtain planning permission as per our terms & conditions.
Well the job on my front porch was a disaster from start to finish. The wrong size door was sent out.....the first fitter said yes it was wrong but had to fit it and rang your office. Then after a long delay the new door was supposed to come and be fitted so being disabled l arranged for someone to be in with me. That very morning they rang to say the fitter could not come for another week. That was when we were going on a long holiday so we had to wait for a further 3 months or so to finally get the right door fitted. After approx 6 to 9 months the glass window front began to come away from the door. So called you again. Man arrives to look at the door...yes it is faulty. New door has to be made again. Aprox after nearly 9 months to a year l finally had the correct front porch l had paid for and it was all correct. So asking me how bad my experience was is a bit of a joke really. Considering l had all ready purchased my full house windows from you before this.......l have to say it was a very poor experience.
Sorry to read your comments, if you could send a copy of your guarantee number then we can look into this further.
The best contact email is jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk
Installation was ok but they were not interested in resolving an issue afterwards.
Sorry to hear you have had problems, if there is still any outstanding issues please email me at jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk so we can further investigate this matter.
Kitchen aftersaies service is rubbish!
Hi there, sorry to read your comments regarding our kitchen after sales. If you could email more details to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further
It took nearly 2 years to get a front door fitted, and it’s still giving us problems
Sorry to read your review, if you could send an email with further details and your guarantee number to jack.michael@cairngormgroup.co.uk then I will be able to investigate this further.
Cairngorm Group is rated 4.09 based on 116 reviews