Café Rouge, Leicester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Café Rouge, Leicester

Unit R4,, The High Cross, Leicester LE1 4SD, UK

Tell us how Café Rouge, Leicester made you happy

"The food was amazing however the table service was horrendously bad. The waiters took 10mins to acknowledge us, another 10 mins for them to bring menus, I then had to go in and find someone to take our order. The food was amazing, I can’t fault it. The lady behind us, who was alone, asked for the bill when we first got there, 20mins later she was still waiting, in the end when the waiter came past I reminded him that the lady behind us was still waiting for her bill, the same thing happened to us and if I had had to wait any longer for the bill I was going to just leave as I don’t think anyone would have actually noticed. Also the bill was wrong when it came and had to be re-done!! You can’t even blame it on it being busy, it wasn’t, both inside and outside were relatively empty."
"wanted coffee and cake for 2, waiter had no idea what cakes were available and passed the job to someone else. this took so long we had drunk our coffee. train the staff, in a restaurant everyone should know the WHO, WHAT, WHY and WHEN of every product."
"The food was excellent, hearty, tasty and served hot. Our server was very friendly, took our order correctly and the service was fast."
"Good tasting burger, cooked just right."
Café Rouge, Leicester is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews