Cadtek Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cadtek

jack.wilson@cadtek.com

Cadtek SystemsStation RoadFurness ValeHigh Peak

How would you rate Cadtek ?

"I have been using Cadtek for over 3 years now for support with the operation of Solidworks, providing upgrades and hardware technical assistance. I find their service efficient and to a high technical standard. I have also attended several of the courses which are well run and informative. it is my intension to carry on using Cadtek for the foreseeable future. Regards, John Firth"
"Excellent service from sales, support and accounts. One of our best suppliers and highly recommended."
"Excellent service from a longstanding and trusted partner"
"Very easy to work with."
"Phone / on-line support and availability is always perfect. Top level technical knowledge and know-how from technical support staff who are always able to assist with issues and provide permanent solutions and follow up open issues. Ability to assist with implementation of new systems and tailor to customer needs."
"prompt response very helpfull"
"When I need the guys at Cadtek they are there to help in a professional manner."
"We have found Cadtek very helpful and have a great understanding of Solid works helping us to develop our own internal program. Thank you Guys"
"The staff at Cadtek are truely customer focused - nothing is too much trouble. No matter what the problem is, admin or technical, they ensure that the customer is in a good place. Technically, the skillsets available and their dogged determination, means that every problem is a challenge to be conquered!! Keep up the good work!"
"GOOD FEEDBACK AND PROMPT HELP WHEN REQUIRED"
"always very help and quick to respond to helping with my problems"
"Always happy with the support I receive from CADTEK, every time I have contacted someone they are always happy to help resolve my support call."
"Fantastic support when needed the most, wouldn't like to work without it."
"We have been Cadtek customers for nearly 25 years. If we've ever had a problem Cadtek work with us to resolve it. True friendly professionals. No hesitation in recommending Cadtek, 5 stars."
"Cadtek ensure that we continuously advance with our use of Solidworks. They keep a relentless schedule of training options and update days and there is always someone available to assist with problems and issues - small or large."
"I have been a customer of Cadtek for approx 6 years and in that time I have found their service second to none. A professional outfit who go out of their way time and time again to help my company achieve its goals. Highly recommended Lee Scott Kingston CAD Solutions Ltd"
"Excellent proactive service with short timings between inquiries and responses."
"The service that we receive from CadTek is excellent and the specialist knowledge is always there should we need it."
"Cadtek always provide a first class service."
"I logged a call and got same day response, and the reported fault was fixed."
Cadtek is rated 4.90 based on 40 reviews