Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Received as ordered and on time
OK goods delivered as ordered and quality as expected. My only one criticism would be the time it took from placing the order to actually receiving it was quite long and that is the only reason I knocked a star off.
Very good and comfortable
Didn’t take long for boots to arrive. We ordered a different pair before Christmas but it is difficult to know exactly what you are buying online and they were not what we were hoping for. Our latest purchase is just what we needed.
Items appear to be of high quality - I will be wearing them with my rig, as the smallest issued size is too big for me. Quick postage, thanks
Very quick delivery
Great quality items and wide variety, quite expensive.
Fast delivery and good quality product.
Very good fast delivery.
The children's size MTP smocks are really well made and stand up to a lot of punishment. My son wears his for Airsoft, then a quick was and off to Cadets, and it still passes muster on inspection night.
Gear arrived promptly and was exactly what was ordered.
For the reasonable price, very happy with delivery time and quite happy with the product, it came quickly with the whole polishing kit, socks and twists. Fairly stiff tongue on the boot but can’t be too disappointed as it’s only £50
Cadet Kit Shop - Official 4 star review on 8th January 2020 Cadet Kit Shop - Official 4 star review on 8th January 2020
Did what it said, great product, price and condition, delivered promptly what more can be said.
Boots were good quality, and arrived on time. Only thing I have to say is, apparently I was meant to receive gifts as I spent over a certain amount but didn’t get any.
Quick delivery, good customer service, would buy from them again.
Ordered and paid for items that are xmas presents and they were delivered along with a note saying one item is now out if stock.It wasnt at the time I paid for it.Disappointing thing is I ordered same item in a different colour why not use initiative and send two of same colour rather than me having 1 boy disappointed xmas day or even email/phoned to explain situation so i could have had a refund and sourced it somewhere else
Fast delivery
Excellent before and during sales service, poor after sales service.
Great service and quality products,fast delivery as well. But still waiting for the year planner and cadets Star levels chart.
Very good service and was able to find exactly what we needed
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.84 based on 2,228 reviews