Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
customer service
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

We weren't given an estimated time of delivery - just told that they'd let us know when it was dispatched. When I chased and they eventually gave me an estimated delivery date, it wasn't met. When the boots finally arrived, they were the wrong size. Not impressed!
Wrong item sent, which meant I had to return it. Ordered self-tie bow tie and received ready made bow tie. Still wating for correct item to be delivered.
Orders are shipped slowly and incomplete Trying to reach customer service is hard work
Order placed on Saturday. Order not picked and shipped until the following Wednesday.
Poor follow up service..have emailed to request returns label and received no response so far
Hello. Thanks for the review. I can see your email went into our spam but we have duly now responded to you with your free returns label. Thanks again.
First there was something that was out of stock that was on the website so I had to get a refund. Then I paid for next day delivery and was almost a week before I received item. Not great customer service.
The size ordered was wrong and I have had extreme difficulty in getting a returns label. The "poor" rating is not for the product but for the service.
Hello. Sorry that you had issues with getting a returns label. I'm not sure if you were sent the wrong size or if you chose to return due to it not fitting? We don't provide a pre-paid returns label for a change of mind/wrong size but we do provide full details on how to return in every box. If we made a mistake then we would of course send a prepaid returns label.
If you want to get in touch so we can see where we went wrong in more detail then please email us at customerservice@cadetkitshop.com
Apologies again for any delay and thank you for the order.
Very disappointed that although the website stated delivery on Tuesday (if ordered by a certain time) it wasn't. Customer service were of no help either. Then the courier failed to deliver on Wednesday. I appreciate that was out of your control, but it didn't help my experience shopping with you.
Hello. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your order. Due to unprecedented numbers of orders a few of our orders were slightly delayed for which we sincerely apologise.
It's always extra disappointing to hear of issues with the courier as well.
I did notice that you did not select Next Day DPD Delivery but instead Royal Mail which is a 2-3 day service. However I have also refunded your postage which will be back with you soon.
Thanks again for getting in touch and we hope to serve you again in future.
Took 3 weeks for my order to be delivered after phoning customer service twice.Happy with the product though.
Hello. I am really sorry for the delay in your order, I can see the pair of boots was out of stock with all our suppliers so it took much longer than usual to get it back in.
I have refunded you £10 as a way of apology for the long wait which we do our utmost to avoid.
Thank you for your patience and for your order.
Super disappointing since I paid for Saturday delivery a premium last Thursday and my rank slides are only being delivered today.
Good afternoon. We are really disappointed to see the order didn't arrive on time. I can see it was shipped on time with a Saturday service so it should have been there.
I can only apologise for the delay with DPD. We have refunded your full postage cost, I hope this goes some way to recompense you.
Apologies again, any questions please let us know.
Cadet Kit Shop team.
Packaging was in a terrible state. Lid of the box had almost completely come off. The only saving grace is that all the contents were still in the box and good condition
Item ordered shown as in stock when I needed it. Received an email a few days later saying it was out of stock, and will be here soon. Still no item, still no expected delivery date. Very poor.
Hi Darren - if you email customer services with your order number we can look into this for you and get this matter resolved.
customerservice@cadetkitshop.com
The Web-Tex Black Full Leather Patrol Boots - arrived quickly and my son thought they were great and has not stopped polishing them Website will not reset my password so forced use another much better Cadetdirect
Thanks for shopping with us
I wasn't happy with the service I received from them. I paid extra for the order to be delivered the next day and it didn't arrive. When it did arrive an item was missing. My son didnt have a rucksack he ordered for his weekend at cadet camp. Poor service.
I'm sorry to hear there was a problem with your order. I can see that unfortunately you ordered after our daily cut off time so the courier had already been for the day and we have refunded your delivery costs for next day delivery regardless. I know how disappointing it can be for you and your son when items don't arrive when expected so again sorry if the delivery times were not clear enough, we have made changes to the site since to make it even clearer when you can expect items. We hope to serve you again in future and would be happy to discuss any further questions you have if required. Thanks for shopping with us.
Still waiting for my order to be completed when the item i am short of is being sold on your online store. Either you are not honouring or very late with my order or you are selling stock you do not have, either way im not happy.
Dear Wayne. I'm sorry that there was an issue with your second order. I can see a partial refund was issued a month ago for your second order after your first had been fully shipped. An email was sent at the time to you to confirm this, I can see a member of our team has also followed up with you last Friday in case there was any confusion. If you have any further queries please contact us on customerservice@cadetkitshop.com and we'll be glad to help you. Regards, Cadet Kit Shop.
When I get charged for next day delivery i expect next day delivery
Thank you for your review. We're sorry there was problems with your order - we know how frustrating it can be and always aim for 100% satisfaction. I can see we refunded your delivery price so I hope that helped. If you have any further queries or questions on any future orders please don't hesitate to contact us and we will ensure everything goes out super fast. Thanks again.
I bought shoes which I needed two days later as it promised next day delivery. I received the shoes four days later. Company non plussed by my displeasure.
Hello. Thank you for your review and your order. I'm sorry to hear your order did not go perfectly and would be happy to talk with you further regarding it if you wish. I can see the order would have arrived within the delivery option selected (Free 24-48 hours) and DPD did attempt to deliver in that period and succeeded on the 3rd day.
Again we would be happy to help further if you are still not 100% happy and in future if any orders are super urgent then we would be more than willing to fast track the order to ensure it reaches you on time.
Best Regards, Cadet Kit Shop team.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.83 based on 1,785 reviews