Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cadet Kit Shop - Official
Read Cadet Kit Shop - Official Reviews

About Cadet Kit Shop - Official:

Cadet Kit Shop is the original and leading store for Cadets and outdoor enthusiasts. With thousands of items in stock all available for next day delivery and our low price guarantee there really is no better place to go.
We are the Official store for Cadets and have the knowledge and support to help with whatever question you may have.

customerservice@cadetkitshop.com

Unit 17, Gravelly Industrial Park, Birmingham

Whilst I was happy with the quality of my order, I was a little disappointed to find a note in my box saying 2 items were out of stock and would be resent when the stock was replenished. Had I known this upon reaching the check out (there was no note), I would of ordered from elsewhere as I needed the kit by a particular date and only a percentage arrived on time.
Item was returned to s beer for no reason and wasn’t until I called up to find out where it was that they realised it had been returned
Sometimes the condition of badge and rank are not stable
Fast and efficient- good quality products too.
Great product. Arrived late though.
We're sorry for the delay in delivery. Thank you for your review.
I cannot complain, but my boots had a crease in them when I got them.
Good quality kit. Not next day delivery as promised unfortunately but it arrived in time before my course.
Thanks for your order and your review. Sorry that it took slightly longer than usual, we hope to serve you again in future.
I received the item in good time and was what I expected. However as an instructor I find your company very hard to promote to Cadets. I paid £4. 99 for postage for an item that cost £0.85 to post.
Firstly thank you for your order and for writing a review. Our system automatically categorises items to estimate postage to Northern Ireland. In this case it was higher than what was actually needed as you rightly pointed out. I have refunded your postage in full and updated the item to be on the right price level for postage. On average postage to NI is around £1 - £3 for Royal Mail. I hope this clears things up for you and we would be very happy to serve you or your cadets in future.
Cadet Kit Shop - Official is rated 4.84 based on 2,132 reviews