Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cabokiuk.co.uk
Read Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

About Cabokiuk.co.uk:

Cabokiuk.co.uk are an official UK reseller of Caboki Hair Fibres to the UK and Europe.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Road, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 0RE

Tell us how Cabokiuk.co.uk made you happy
I love this product. Gives my hair fullness and thickness while still looking natural. Brilliant!
Excellent product. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Best hair product
Good but more expensive than competitors
Really great product, a little goes a long way so lasts for ages.
Quality with no equals. The fibres used shockingly resemble real hair. Couldn't recommend it enough.
Very easy shopping experience and a good product!
Great service with very fast delivery. Their products are the best. Tried alternatives but never as good.
I have being using Caboki for a few years now. I tried a few different brands of hair fibre to start with but Caboki is the only one that doesn't irritate my scalp and matches perfectly with my hair colour. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants good coverage and a good price!
An excellent product with a great order and delivery service.
Hi, I have used this product now for approx 5/6 years. I'm still very happy with the supplier. However, I would appreciate some discount etc for all my years loyalty as a customer. Let me know what you can offer me please, as I can purchase elsewhere ? Thanks, Ross
Great stuff a game changer
Brilliant service, have used many times, always prompt delivery, easy to use website
Excellent products with very prompt delivery. Never had any issues. Highly recommend.
Hi, We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchases. It is nice to know that you would recommend us. Thank you for your great review.
Stainfree, natural look, i have been using it for years and has increased my confidence! I highly recommend trying caboki, you wont regret it!
Hi, Thank you so much for your valued review!
Great product. Would be lost without it.
Hi, We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Excellent product and Website!
Hi, Thank you for your great review.
Jestem zadowolona
I was not properly informed regarding when delivery would be. I will not get my order til tomorrow (I hope). Will let you know after that what I think of the product.
I have been using Caboki for about 4 years now. I have tried other hair fibres but Caboki is the only one that doesn't irritate my scalp and also has the best colour match for my hair. I also like the fact I can order it and receive it the next day.
Hi Stuart, Thank you so much for your valued review!
Cabokiuk.co.uk is rated 4.29 based on 78 reviews