cabcomparison-co-uk/ Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend cabcomparison-co-uk/

Tell us how cabcomparison-co-uk/ made you happy

Telephone
"No cheaper than calling the local taxi company yourself. Seems to do that for you and adds 10%."
"Great service from a friendly, lovely and handsome gentleman:)"
"First impressions very good. Solid, professional approach, well organised & prompt payment received. Looking forward to future business. Thank you."
"Good sensible driver and a pleasant man Look forward to being collected by him at Bournemouth on the 10th October in the afternoon"
"Love it ! Super quick and easy to use , got the best price for my airport journey , and when I needed to call to query something the person I dealt with ion the phone was really professional and efficient ! Will definitely be using it again . Love the App !"
"Initially I was happy with everything and in all fairness the communication was good and we had no issue being dropped and collected. The only reason why I am not happy is over one matter which if it did not happen I would of given 5 starts. When we got dropped we had what was promised a 2017 Mercedes 7 seater which was nice and comfortable for the passengers at the back. On return we expected to have the same quality but that was not the case, we had an old version Mercedes and the seats were awful, the journey of 3 hours was painful for the back seats which only 1 seat was nice the rest were foldable seats which are designed to make space for wheelchairs. Those seats are OK for a 30 min journey but a 3 hours journey are simply inadequate. Very disappointed with the fact that poor vans like that are allowed to go on such long journeys. £320.00 you expect a comfy ride."
"First time I’ve used your company as have not been in Bournemouth very long... excellent service; arrived on time and driver drove extremely well and was knowledgeable about the area sharing his knowledge with me... very polite and helpful... I will definitely recommend your company to others and of course will call on you when I next need a taxi cab. Thank you... good job!"
cabcomparison-co-uk/ is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews