ByArena Reviews

Live Chat
Read ByArena Reviews

admin@byarena.co.uk

11 Hermitage Park South

Tell us how ByArena made you happy
Comida buena y variada, quizás le faltaría un "pelín" para que fuera una ración completa. Recomendaría una breve explicación de que hay productos que aunque vengan congelados, se han hecho el día de antes, es decir, que son igualmente recientes. Al final el/la cliente asocia congelado a algo no fresco. En este caso lo digo porque yo hice la compra y fue mi hermano quien lo consumió. Él no sabía que los platos congelados se habían hecho el día de antes y en su cabeza se ha hecho a la idea de que no eran recientes/frescos. Con una simple nota explicatoria de qué platos vienen congelados y cuáles no, se le quita esa idea al clientx. Un abrazo.
I ordered the weekly meal last week and I loved it! The food is delicious, fresh and great to have in your fridge when you don't really feel like cooking yourself and if you are also a fan of Spanish cuisine, it's a wonderful treat for the week!
Lovely, delicious homemade food that’s making our quarantine almost enjoyable! Just one order was enough to convince us to become regulars.
Muy rico todo! Gracias por hacernos sentir cerca de casa con vuestra comida :)
Easy to put your order and have it delivered. Food is delicious! :) As planning to use it in the next coming weeks I wonder if the weekly menu is always the same or if the menu changes every few weeks/months. Once this pandemic passes and we are back to normal, I wonder if the food containers could be reusable (being able to return them).
Lovely people and the food is great my kids and hi love the food great job guys
Fantastic food/staff
Everything perfect and incredible tasty. Never imagined that I could eat food like this here. Thank you very much :)
Las croquetas, espectaculares. Me gustó mucho el bacalao con las verduras y la sopa de verduras con jamón. Todo excelente! Gracias.
Excelente food! 100% recommended
Está genial, muy rico todo y muy práctico, totalmente recomendable!
I'm Spanish living in Edinbugh. With 3 under 5's life is hectic and I would love to cook more but unfortunately not always I have the time. Food from Arena is tasty and healthy food, I can defrost and warm up and my kids and I have nutritious meal when is been a busy day! I would recommend to anyone Spanish or not! Lovely yummy food.
Tradicional spanish recipes, you must try at least once.
ByArena serves lovely healthy food at very affordable price. You can easily notice that very good quality ingredients have been used. We ordered a few times for different special occasions and all the guest loved the food. The communication is very efficient and delivery very punctual. Can't recommend it enough!
It's a pleasure to receive this delivery. The Tortilla de Patatas was still warm! The home made croquetas were some of the best I've ever eaten. Looking forward to sample the rest of the menu. Please extend the vegetarian and vegan options!
ByArena bring me every Sunday healthy and delicious Spanish food. It is a good choice if you don't have time to cook and want to eat healthily.
The food was amazing and very well prepared
What a great idea. The service and delivery was very good and the food freshly made with clear instructions about what to do to prepare from the freezer later. We had a range of dishes and they were all tasty.
Great food, just like being back in Spain. Fairly priced for students too. I don't have to worry about cooking during weekdays anymore... While getting healthy and great tasting food every day.
Servicio Excelente, la tortilla y la lasaña exquisitas como siempre, todo un descubrimiento.
ByArena is rated 4.83 based on 139 reviews