ByArena Reviews

Live Chat
Read ByArena Reviews

admin@byarena.co.uk

11 Hermitage Park South

Tell us how ByArena made you happy
I ordered 6 dishes and completely loved all of them. It feels like being home.
I think you guys are great. The food is outstanding and it does bring memories from home. The service is outstanding and the letter that we recieved from you topped it off.
Best weekly food I ever had:)
Great quality!! Tasty food and knowing is homemade, the week menu makes my work days less stressful
Amazing food quality and taste. The weekly menu is one of the best things. Totally recommended.
Fantastic Spanish traditional food at great price.
Excellent food prepared with care and attention at an incredible price. They prepare a wide variety of foods that, as claimed, taste just like you're in Spain. The level of attention and personal touch they add makes you feel an intrinsic connection, too. Great food, great service--a great company!
Great food and excellent service! I highly recommend it. We will be ordering soon
Es genial poder comer auténtica comida española en Edinburgh. Byarena te hace sentir que aun sigues en España con su comida
Delicious homemade food can’t wait to order again
High-quality homemade food! We will be ordering more weekly menu´s very soon.
Delicious tapas efficiently delivered to your door with a smile. Highly recommended.
Comida muy buena, por eso repito! Son flexibles con el Horario cuando se puede.
Love it. It's nice homemade meals, that taste delicious! Highly recommended if you miss some of the traditional Spanish dishes and you don't have the time or the skills to make them.
Great food from a great family! Extremely careful preparation and presentation. Recomend 100%
Excellent quality and very convenient for busy weeks! The cocido is amazing, really. Muy rico todo, gracias!
I ordered food for my birthday and I couldnt have made a better choice. Everything I ordered was delicious ( Spanish omelette, tuna pastry, croquetes, ensalada rusa, salmorejo...) Really good quality-price balance. 100% recommended
Muy rico todo lo que pedi, muchas gracias.
Muy buenos platos, te arregla la semana! Todo lo que he probado esta de 10! Muy recomendable.
It’s amazing. All the plates are absolutely delicious and you can tell they’re made with love. Ten out of ten.
ByArena is rated 4.83 based on 139 reviews