ByArena Reviews

Live Chat
Read ByArena Reviews

admin@byarena.co.uk

11 Hermitage Park South

Tell us how ByArena made you happy
ByArena has been my best discovery in Edinburgh since moving here!! The food is delicious and the portions are huge!! Could not recommend them more highly😊
How did you hear about us? Friends
Amazing Spanish food
How did you hear about us? Por Facebook
Está genial, muy rico todo y muy práctico, totalmente recomendable!
I'm Spanish living in Edinbugh. With 3 under 5's life is hectic and I would love to cook more but unfortunately not always I have the time. Food from Arena is tasty and healthy food, I can defrost and warm up and my kids and I have nutritious meal when is been a busy day! I would recommend to anyone Spanish or not! Lovely yummy food.
Tradicional spanish recipes, you must try at least once.
ByArena serves lovely healthy food at very affordable price. You can easily notice that very good quality ingredients have been used. We ordered a few times for different special occasions and all the guest loved the food. The communication is very efficient and delivery very punctual. Can't recommend it enough!
It's a pleasure to receive this delivery. The Tortilla de Patatas was still warm! The home made croquetas were some of the best I've ever eaten. Looking forward to sample the rest of the menu. Please extend the vegetarian and vegan options!
How did you hear about us? Workmate
ByArena bring me every Sunday healthy and delicious Spanish food. It is a good choice if you don't have time to cook and want to eat healthily.
The food was amazing and very well prepared
What a great idea. The service and delivery was very good and the food freshly made with clear instructions about what to do to prepare from the freezer later. We had a range of dishes and they were all tasty.
Great food, just like being back in Spain. Fairly priced for students too. I don't have to worry about cooking during weekdays anymore... While getting healthy and great tasting food every day.
How did you hear about us? Por Facebook
Servicio Excelente, la tortilla y la lasaña exquisitas como siempre, todo un descubrimiento.
Fantastic food! 100% recommendable.
I haven't tried this kind of homemade food since long time ago and it's delicious and the service is great! Everybody should taste it.
Everything is incredible! So goog and the best chef in the world
ByArena es de lo mejorcito que te puedes encontrar en Edimburgo, una chica encantadora que tiene un don para la cocina, el servicio que tiene lo he probado varias veces y decir que de 10! La comida buenísima y casera 100%
Rápido, y de lo más español que he podido probar aquí. Recomendado a todos mis conocidos.
Pocas comidas conozco tan recomendables como estas, además de un servicio de 10.
Totally in love with the gastronomic discoveries I've made thanks to byarena. Her croquettes are a piece of heaven. Delivery is on point.
Comida riquísima. Buena calidad, cantidad y precio. Reparto puntual. Excelente trato! Recomendable 100%
Best food ever!!! And Arena is awesome