ByArena Reviews

Live Chat
Read ByArena Reviews

admin@byarena.co.uk

11 Hermitage Park South

Tell us how ByArena made you happy
ByArena has been my best discovery in Edinburgh since moving here!! The food is delicious and the portions are huge!! Could not recommend them more highly😊
Really nice food, would really recommend it 😋

It’s quality and makes you feel that you are in Spain 🇪🇸
I really loved the sea bass and prawns and cocido madrileno, chicken and chickpea stew that by arena brought me. It was a delicious treat at Xmas time. Thanks.
Excelente! Como siempre estaba todo riquísimo y el servicio y la atención de 10!! Mil Gracias!
I love the dishes that you cook. It's very nice and helpful to have a delicious dish of madrilenian stew, lentils or asturian fabada after when I get home after work.
Great quality. Amazing flavours!!
As always every time I order ByArena, everything taste like home. It couldn’t be better. Thanks again for your lovely food!
Increible, realmetne aprecio lo que haceis por el resto, me encnata la comida, la presentacion y toda la empresa que habeis montado. Y la apoyare siempre todo lo que pueda.

Un saludo, Alex
Are you a busy person? You don't have time to cook? So, the best solution is by Arena. They prepare tasty Spanish homemade food. If I were to recommend a dishes I would say that the croquettes are delicious and the yummy chicken pepitoria.

Under no circumstances you should order it. Highly recommend.
Spectacular! I felt as if I was back at home and my mum was cooking for me. The food is amazing and I loved the packaging too, how personalised everything was. It definitely won't be the last time ordering from you! Keep up the excellent work guys!
Amazing food! Ideal for any spaniard who is feeling slightly homesick, but great option to try out some new meals too!! Highly recommended !
One of the best Spanish food in Edinburgh. I have ordered several times already and I'll intend to keep doing it. The croquetas are very good, the tortilla is amazing, and the aubergines are the absolute perfection!
La tortilla de patata, el cocido madrileño, la fabada asturiana, las croquetas...todo 100% comida casera española que te hace sentir que estas en España comiendo
Siempre genial! Está todo riquísimo y se nota que está hecho con mucho cariño. Muy fan de los pimientos rellenos de bacalao, es otro nivel 🤤 Mil Gracias Arena! ❤
Tasty and cozy .
Lots of love in her food
The food was really good, they have many traditional spanish dishes and the ingredients were of excellent quality. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Amazing food, it makes me feel like I am back in Spain!!! I will definitely continue ordering the weekly menus!
Best food ever!!!!
Lovely food which takes me back to Spain!
Loved the Cocido Madrileño, it was fantastic and it felt like going back to spain while having it, great job at by arena!
ByArena is rated 4.81 based on 121 reviews