ByArena Reviews

Live Chat
Read ByArena Reviews

admin@byarena.co.uk

11 Hermitage Park South

Tell us how ByArena made you happy
ByArena has been my best discovery in Edinburgh since moving here!! The food is delicious and the portions are huge!! Could not recommend them more highly😊
Hola Arena, pensaba escribirte. yo creo que has mejorado en marketing pero has empeorado en calidad de la comida. La semana pasada escogi fidegua y estaba ahumada...y en medio encontre un trozo de plastico negro....como de la bolsa de donde los sacas...las croquetas antes estaban mas buenas....
Fantastic food! All homemade and delicious. I will definitely orden again!
Comida casera española; sin duda la mejor que he probado en Edimburgo.
Great as always
Very tasty food.. It is clear it it homemade with love.
I would buy again. Very good taste,like eat at home.
How did you hear about us? colleagues from work
Very good food. Excellent service. A nice alternative to supermarket sandwiches and frozen food that allows us to eat home food every day. I recommend to everybody.
I think that a bit salty.
How did you hear about us? Facebook
Everything was wonderful. The only reason I dropped one start is because the Spanish tortilla wasn't salty and wasn't much done to my taste. That's the only thing I didn't like that much. I will definitely repeat!
How did you hear about us? I have bought from you
Excellent homemade Spanish food, very tasty and healthy. Totally reccomend.
How did you hear about us? Internet
Excellent food and service. Smashing !!
How did you hear about us? Facebook group
Great as always, best homemade food!
Las croquetas, espectaculares. Me gustó mucho el bacalao con las verduras y la sopa de verduras con jamón. Todo excelente! Gracias.
How did you hear about us? Friends
Excelente food! 100% recommended
How did you hear about us? Por Facebook
Está genial, muy rico todo y muy práctico, totalmente recomendable!
I'm Spanish living in Edinbugh. With 3 under 5's life is hectic and I would love to cook more but unfortunately not always I have the time. Food from Arena is tasty and healthy food, I can defrost and warm up and my kids and I have nutritious meal when is been a busy day! I would recommend to anyone Spanish or not! Lovely yummy food.
Tradicional spanish recipes, you must try at least once.
ByArena serves lovely healthy food at very affordable price. You can easily notice that very good quality ingredients have been used. We ordered a few times for different special occasions and all the guest loved the food. The communication is very efficient and delivery very punctual. Can't recommend it enough!
It's a pleasure to receive this delivery. The Tortilla de Patatas was still warm! The home made croquetas were some of the best I've ever eaten. Looking forward to sample the rest of the menu. Please extend the vegetarian and vegan options!
How did you hear about us? Workmate
ByArena bring me every Sunday healthy and delicious Spanish food. It is a good choice if you don't have time to cook and want to eat healthily.
ByArena is rated 4.82 based on 44 reviews