ByArena Reviews

Live Chat
Read ByArena Reviews

admin@byarena.co.uk

11 Hermitage Park South

Tell us how ByArena made you happy
ByArena has been my best discovery in Edinburgh since moving here!! The food is delicious and the portions are huge!! Could not recommend them more highly😊
Delicious food and great chefs!
Amaizing every things i try, congrats!!
Great tasty food, I just did my first order but definitely will order again!
Class food
Delicious traditional Spanish dishes! When I leave work and I get home, nothing better than a delicious and lovely dish waiting for me to be eaten.
Amazing food love it👍
The food is amazing. It makes me think of home!
Lovely homemade Spanish food and the best tortilla!
Lovely authentic Spanish homemade food which was delivered in convenient packaging some was ready to freeze and the pie was so fresh it was still warm when it arrived. The options change regularly and the weekly menu is good value with several options to chose from. Orders made by Wednesday are delivered on Sunday or you can pick it up yourself if you order less than £20. A great family business.
ByArena 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Estamos encantados! Está todo riquísimo, hay variedad en el menú semanal, nos hacéis la vida más fácil ❤️ La empanada está de vicio!
Yummy and good value
Amazing quality-price
Excelente!
Normalmente no me da ni tiempo a echar la foto 😂 Pero esta vez me he propuesto tomar el tiempo necesario para echarla. Es la segunda vez que pido el menú y la calidad de la comida es brutal,esta buenísimo! Hoy,ésta escalivada con salsa romesco ha sido increíble! Me muero de ganas de probar toda la resta del menú. Lo recomiendo 100%
I'm so glad you're back
Todo de muy buena calidad y muy bien cocinado, sin duda para repetir.
Excelente!
Really tasty and well made food. I can't get enough of this, everything I've tried so far I've loved it
Really nice food, would really recommend it 😋

It’s quality and makes you feel that you are in Spain 🇪🇸
I really loved the sea bass and prawns and cocido madrileno, chicken and chickpea stew that by arena brought me. It was a delicious treat at Xmas time. Thanks.
ByArena is rated 4.83 based on 139 reviews