Bygone News Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Bygone News
Julian Markham
Verified Buyer
"Product was of great quality, only disappointment was amount of spare space in box"
Hi Julian, The newspaper in the Premier Gift Box is designed for you to be able to add your own favourite wine, whiskey or champagne,
Brian Dixon
Verified Buyer
"I found your service very good and very pleased with my newspaper"
Rebekah Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Nicely presented, arrived quickly"
Francesca Carr
Verified Buyer
"Hi! I placed an order with yourselves on Monday and received it 2 days later and was so moved I had to write to say thank you. Even though I just purchased the basic newspaper pack, it was packaged absolutely beautifully and carefully, with a lovely certificate of authenticity. This was a gift for my partner's 30th and I am so excited to give him it. This was worth every penny. Thank you so much! 2 of my friends have also since ordered through yourselves and are equally as delighted."
"Quality newspaper presented in a nice box. Bought for my fathers 80th birthday and he was really pleased with it, thanks"
Dixie Fallows
Verified Buyer
"It was for my husbands 50th birthday and he loved it Thank you"
John Grainger
"Just as expected"
Roger Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality gift, arrived on time. Highly recommended"
John Murray
Verified Buyer
"This was the only place we managed to find a "serious" Sunday newspaer for the day required and it arrived marked not to be opened until the required date. Thank you Diane Murray"
Angela Allibone
Verified Buyer
"My father was over the moon with the newspaper from the day of his birth. He turned straight to the back page, where there was news of Arsenal. This made him very happy! What a unique and special gift."
Rob Maynard
Verified Buyer
"Dispatched very promptly - a perfect gift or keepsake. Thank you!"
Chris Schumacher
Verified Buyer
"Service was superb and we are absolutely thrilled with the quality and presentation, thank you very much ! Would highly recommend you to anyone !"
Andrew Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great gift for a friend. Thank you"
Gerard Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the personalised football book for my father’s birthday- on a Sunday. A rep emailed and the pn called to remind me it could be 72 hours before it was rrady for shipping, but that they would do their best to get it sooner. I agreed. The book was on my doorstep before the 73 hours elapsed! I was very pleased, and my father was delighted with the product!"
Anastasia Bakowski
Verified Buyer
"Delivered when it said it would and kept me informed. Will use again."
Cameron Higginbottom
"Very good service."
Helen Farr
Verified Buyer
"My Dad loved having the Times Newspaper dated 1926 ,for his 92nd Birthday . Arrived in excellent condition and 2 days after ordering . Would definitely recommend ."
Paul Lillico
Verified Buyer
"Probably the most unique present I’ve bought for my wife on her 50th was so pleased with it.birthday, she loved it. Great value and i"
Sheila Macfarlane
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and newspaper nicely presented in an attractive box."
Geoff Ingles
Verified Buyer
"Fast service good value - second time I’ve bought birth dare newspaper from them - would recommend them and will use them again."
Bygone News is rated 4.92 based on 146 reviews