Bygone News Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bygone News
"Lovely gift. Very pleased with the service I received."
"This is, I believe, the first time I've ordered from Bygone News and I simply cannot fault you in any way. You explained your queries about my order very promptly and very clearly, thank you! Although I will not receive my order until early January - part of a 60th birthday present for my brother in early February, I am confident it will arrive at my address in good time and carefully packaged. I have very much enjoyed shopping online with Bygone News. Wishing you all every continued success now and in the future."
"Exactly what I was looking for. Arrived on time and well packed."
"Prompt delivery. Items as requested, and nicely packaged."
"Very good service. They even had the common sense and decency to contact me to let me know that I had made a spelling mistake and asked if It was intentional or not (it wasn't) so that saved me an embarrassing moment. Thanks very much"
"Very quick delivery. 2nd time I have used Bygonenews and find them to be helpful. Product is perfectly presented as new and nicely packaged, a great gift which will give hours of pleasure."
"2nd paper and always in great condition."
"Fast and efficient"
"Although, everything was there as stated , I feel a little bit disappointed and underwhelmed.. It was for my fathers 90th and just doesn't look much for the money . The box is flat like a pizza box and I was expecting a gift box, the cd and dvd just in a paper sleeve., and the newspaper consists of mainly adverts, with not even a front page headline. I was at least expecting a headline and some pictures for Dad . The very expensive paper was wrapped in a piece of tissue which was torn. And the certificate and events sheet were also dissapointing"
"I haven’t actually seen the paper as it is for a gift but certainly delivery was very fast. Communication was good as was packaging and presentation."
"Thanks to the kindest of your lady at the Crawford Depot we received the 50th birthday present on time. She popped it into our house on her way home."
"Impeccable service. Congratulations."
"Great service and speed of delivery"
"Gorgeous present. Great value."
"Extremely pleased with product. Swift delivery; nice presentation."
"Excellent service"
"Easy to use and very helpful on the 'phone when I had a query re delivery"
"I can fully recommend Bygone news My order was dealt with efficiently and dispatched immediately, a rare service these days! ๐Ÿ˜"
"Good and unusual product. Quick and efficient delivery."
"You are told that you will receive a 'newspaper', which the images provided assure you is the case. And yet what you receive, in actual fact, are just two pges taped together. Therefore, what you take delivery of is 'PART' of a newspaper and not the entire publication, which the images of the The Times, with its multiple pages fails to indicate. To compound matters further still, the pages one receives aren't even newsworthy articles, comprising in the most part classified ads and not the news of the day, all bar one page. At no point are you told that you will be receiving just two sparse folios. If you are told you will receive a car and only get the doors, you can't call it a car. So, if you're happy driving some doors around then this is definitely the product for you. On the other hand, if what you seek is the car as one would imagine and is hinted at in the images then you'd best look elsewhere."
Sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your original 1948 Western Daily Press newspaper, I can assure you that this newspaper is a full complete newspaper printed on that day.
Due to the 2nd World War newsprint paper was strictly rationed up 1952 and therefore they were very limited on the pages they had available to print on which varied from day to day, sometimes as low as 4 pages in some case.
I have tried to call you to discuss but I keep getting your answer phone, I do have The TImes newspaper available if you like to exchange it?
Bygone News is rated 4.89 based on 443 reviews