BWB TECHNOLOGIES UK Ltd Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend BWB TECHNOLOGIES UK Ltd

About BWB TECHNOLOGIES UK Ltd: Pushing the boundaries of flame photometry

What can be achieved with a flame photometer has been redefined by BWB Technologies.

With unrivalled accuracy, low cost and ease of use the BWB flame photometer is not only the best flame photometer available but is the first real alternative to AAS (atomic absorption spectrometry) and ICP (induced coupling plasma) for measuring Lithium Li, Sodium Na, Potassium K, Calcium Ca & Barium Ba .BWB Technologies are an American owned, UK company focused on the design, manufacture and sales of award winning flame photometers.

Drawing on an Anglo-American team of leading industry specialists we strive to create high quality, cost effective products that redefine what is achievable with a low temperature flame.

From our manufacturing plant in Newbury, England, BWB Technologies have introduced a series of flame photometer products, and accessories, which exceed existing expectations in terms of specification, usability, accuracy, reporting, build quality and value for money.

+44 (0) 1787 273451

enquiries@bwbtech.com

Unit 7 - 8 Galloway Centre

How would you rate BWB TECHNOLOGIES UK Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"its relay good to keep touch with BWM,,,"
Ali Qishawi, Chemical Engineer
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm using the BWB flame photometer in fertilizer analysis, based on my experience the device is good for pharmaceutical analysis Not chemical, I use it for potassium only and the calibration is not stable also the reading and now i'm trying to find a solution for this problem."
Good morning Ali, we're sorry that you're facing issues with instrument stability. Flame photometry is typically quite susceptible to changes in environmental conditions, however, we've a few software checks in place to prevent this causing issues, please get in touch with us so we can help to diagnose what's going wrong here. technicalsupport@bwbtech.com
TABRIKA Ilyass
Unverified Reviewer
"""I used BWB flame photometer in my previous experience, it very easy and simple to use."
David Carr
Verified Buyer
"Good looking machine. Greatly appreciate effort company makes to provide EVERYTHING necessary to start using the instrument immediately. Great support from the company. Early in my use of the instrument, the fuel solenoid was malfunctioning. This was very unexpected and I am told had not happened previously. Diagnostic information and replacement part were easy to understand and use. Now the machine functions well every time I use it. One modification that I made to produce more consistent and stable reading is the addition of a peristaltic pump to introduce the sample into the instrument. I found that the aspirator was not very stable. I like storage of data on PC. User instructions and actions to store the data log file could be improved to make it more obvious that data will be stored and is being stored during the use of the instrument."
"I've had a BWB flame photometer for several years and it's been reliable and consistent. I did find the manual a bit hard to interpret initially, but the staff have always responded to my queries quickly so I haven't been delayed with my work. Would recommend it."
"It works very well. Stable calibration, Not fussy with the need for cleaning and recalibration. Does Na, K and Li simultaneously which is an advantage. Most students can learn to use it well within one day. Typically we dilute our urine samples 1:500. Only wish that it had a continuous flow dilutor attachment. Richard J Roman, PhD Professor and Chair Department of Pharmacology University of Mississippi Medical Center"
Laura Spinden
Verified Buyer
"the manual is not very user friendly, also I sent a request for the NIST traceable standards that are sold for the BWB flame photometer, and never heard back from anyone. We are in the process of getting our instrument validated for use and would like information from other customers on how they were able to obtain validation for the BWB flame photometer under FDA/GLP requirements. Currently there are no application bulletins on your website"
Judit Kovacs
Verified Buyer
"High quality product, perfect service, reasonable price level"
Mr Rhett Barriere
Verified Buyer
"Documentation si very ussefull and explains well the material"
Moina Macaskill
Verified Buyer
"My company has been supplying instruments to Australian customers for over 35 years , and our experience with flame photometry goes back to the old E.E.L.(uk) units. The BWB instrument is the most advanced I have seen. Even inexperienced customers have no trouble installing the instrument without supervision , by simply following the clear and user friendly instruction manual. I have found BWB's application, technical support and after sales support "second to none""
Wolfgang Glock
Verified Buyer
"BWB is a brilliant Company. The FP´s they manufacture are easy to handle, give relialbe and quick results. With the Software the user can store and follow up all his results. With the Minute graph in the Software, he can see the stability of his measurements. No other FP can do this."
BWB TECHNOLOGIES UK Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews