BuyYolo Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyYolo
Read BuyYolo Reviews

About BuyYolo:

Deal Fox is a company built on good honest values. A family run business which has been established for over 50 years, we are specialist in moving high street branded products across a variety of selling platforms and most importantly able to offer our product range at the most competitive prices at all times.

Tell us how BuyYolo made you happy
The product arrived quickly, but not fit for purpose, emailed customer services, but know reply
The item I bought arrived when expected. No problems with order. I would have given 5 * However, although the package wrapping provided good protction for the item I bought, I was horrified at the fact that there had been no attempt to use any kind of environmentally packaging. There are some really good types of paper padding and cardboard boxes available these days. The sea of bubble wrap plus a jiffy bag (more bubble wrap) that was used has unfortunately put me off getting a further order I was planning if pleased this purchase.
The Waterman Expert I ordered from you has a nib that skipped too much. I managed to repair it myself, but a pen should work properly immediately.
BuyYolo is rated 4.73 based on 78 reviews