Buywise Appliances Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buywise Appliances

sales@buywiseappliances.co.uk

45 Parson Street

"The process of buying the appliance was very easy also delivery and installation was efficient .I have only used the washing machine once and it was straight forward and the soiled whites was clean after a 30minute wash. Great service and delivery"
Vanessa Gibson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Bosch washing machine online but unfortunately the model I had ordered was discontinued. Buywise telephoned and suggested the Bosch VarioPerfect Serie 4 model as its replacement. This is a good machine and does everything I need. Love the varioperfect wash cycles and the 30 and 15 minute quickwash. My only criticism would be that the spin is rather noisy which was disappointing. Apart from that its an excellent machine."
"Pleased with the appliance. The delivery was on time and very efficient moving it in to place and connecting. They were in such a rush to move on to their next delivery and we would have welcomed some explanation about what they had done."
"I'd never heard of Buywise until drilling deep into a Google search result. Sceptical of the prices, I checked reviews and all were very positive. So I placed an order. The process was quick, simple, and I had a choice of delivery date. Two days before delivery I was sent a 2 hour time-slot. From ordering to delivery, the process was trouble-free, so I would have no qualms about using the company again."
"Delivery arrived @ 07.45 in the morning so the day was not wasted. Exact product ordered at great price with free delivery. Delivered & gone in a matter of minutes. As those annoying meer cats would say ..."Simples!" A+++"
"Excellent service and value for money"
Kenneth Buckmaster
Verified Buyer
"The staff are excellent and very helpful links. The delivery drivers could not be better. It's nice in this day and age to have the opportunity to complement a company"
Raija Russell
"Excellent service, two hour time slot given for the delivery and great price."
"Great speedy delivery and the oven I bought is exactly as described."
Diana Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Buywise was offering the best deal for the washing machine we wanted, plus taking away the old one."
Kenneth Lee
Verified Buyer
"The cost of the item purchased was less than that offered by the competition. The item was delivered on the estimated date and within the time slot."
Christopher Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Easy order process, prompt delivery and helpful delivery service. Item arrived undamaged with appropriate packaging."
"We had a probem, I ordered a Miele dishwasher but when it arrived unlike the image it showed on the net with a door and lid, the dishwasher delivered had no door or lid as it came as an intergrated dishwasher. However, a phone call later and the right dishwasher was on the way very promptly, directly from Buywise. The first dishwasher was delivered by two guys who must of hit every wall with the dishwasher on route to the kitchen. The second guy was professional and did a good job. We are very happy with price and final result."
Robert Horton
Verified Buyer
"This company is the bees knees,not only was it the CHEAPEST price on the net ----- they also delivered it FREE FROM 60 MILES AWAY.They e-mailed me the day before with a 2 hour delivery slot(09*30---11*30 and it arrived at bang on 09*30!!The van driver was most helpful, careful and a real credit to this company well done my man! I shall be back, thank you Buywise it was a pleasure"
"The washing machine I chose was a Which "best buy" and your price was the best available. Communications were easy and clear. The washing machine arrived on time and was installed efficiently. As arranged the old machine was taken away away. I was warned that there was a potential leak in the plumbing and should get a new washer fitted. Since that was not immediately obvious I welcomed the warning."
David Bugler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent dishwasher at a great price, saving pounds on alternative suppliers. This replaced a previous, lower spec Bosch which lasted only 7 years, our previous AEG lasted 15 years. The new water inlet hose has a filter which requires an 80mm (minimum) access hole in the under sink kitchen unit ... the installers did not fit it so bought a cheap hole saw set myself and got the installation costs refunded ... saving £8. If you have a dishwasher already the rest of the installation is very straightforward. Love the new touchscreen controls, the menu is easy to follow. Having a cutlery drawer rather than a basket is a bonus, especially as the middle drawer has a height adjustment ... easily configurable whatever the load. It doesn't seem to dry any better than the previous Bosch we had, not PerfectDry but dry enough not to be an issue."
John Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Buywise sales staff handled communications very politely and efficiently when they discovered that the model I ordered was no longer available from Bosch. I was provided with a later model washing machine with a bigger capacity at a cheaper price. The delivery was exactly as promised and was carried out in a professional manner."
"Very happy with the services of Buywise. They delivered within the time slot and the delivery man was very helpful. He even removed all the packaging before he brought it into the house. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Good price, excellent delivery service with an accurate 2 hour window. Pleasant, helpful delivery man. Love the washing machine."
John Waterman
Verified Buyer
"Well informed adout delivery and on time.Fitted and works well very good value for money only compact dryer with back vent.If we wanted anything else we will use them again"
Buywise Appliances is rated 4.75 based on 209 reviews