Buywise Appliances Reviews

sales@buywiseappliances.co.uk

45 Parson Street

Steve Morris
Verified Buyer

The product was delivered on the date defined when we purchased it - this was approx 3 weeks later and although this is quite a long period compared to other suppliers the price we paid made it very worthwhile.
Jean Sowden
Verified Buyer

The crew that delivered my freezer went beyond the course of duty to enable the freezer to be placed in my utility room Although I measured the door way it was a fraction too large so an alternative entry point had to be found Please thank them. They were also very pleasant and I have already recommended your company to other friends
DAVID SMITH
Verified Buyer

Buywise provided a freezer at a good price with excellent delivery and very friendly helpful driver and mate. Would use them again.
Thankyou.
David Smith
Raija Russell
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service, two hour delivery time slot given and good price.
Adam Bierman
Verified Buyer

friendly and very helpful quick delivery most impress will use again
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Zanussi Lindo 300 10kg washing machine from Buywise. They were the most competitive company on the internet for the purchase of this machine and cheaper than all for removal of the old appliance. This is why I used them and the machine was delivered more promptly than other companies. Pleased with my machine and delivery men were polite and helpful and machine arrived in the correct time span given.
Peter Barrow
Verified Buyer

Very competative prices. Reliable delivery service. Great instalation team.
Glyn N Collinson
Verified Buyer

Good's arrived on time and in good condition
Suzane Macedo Gonntijo
Verified Buyer

I have been informed of what to expect and I was very happy when my expectations were satisfied. I paid the lowest price I found in the market for the same product and the delivery was made, as promised, in a very short space of time.
Verified Buyer

Got answers to my questions about delivery from the chat function on the website when I couldn't get through by phone, which was very convenient. Delivery was sent through the day before as promised and delivery went very smoothly and was within the promised period. All very smooth and easy.
Michael A Berg
Verified Buyer

A little bit of confusion on the delivery day due to unclear e-mail, however once sorted the delivery man was very pleasant and as the scrap metal man had taken my old washing machine I was refunded my recycling fee. Would recommend using but not close to a bank holiday
Elizabeth Alma Robinson
Verified Buyer

Very accommodating delivered to suit my convenience, happy with the appliance,
Carolyn Diana Longbottom
Verified Buyer

Purchase process was easy and delivery was efficient. Cannot fault Buywise Appliances
Robert Mossman
Verified Buyer

Delivery on time, very pleasent and helpful, working ok at the moment.
Mohandas Patel

Good service and delivery
A W Levison
Verified Buyer

It would be nice to receive the goods before being asked about the service from the company it is no 48 hours late!
Zoe Alcock
Verified Buyer

Great service and delivery. Customer service friendly and informative.
John V Gregory
Verified Buyer

Could not fault Buywise,from purchase to delivery everything was easy.Never used them before so I was a little wary but I would not hesitate to use them again,also the price was the cheapest I could find anywhere and believe me I looked very hard.
Larry Leonard
Verified Buyer

Best price I could find on the net. Easy to order. Phoned with query, they phoned back. Good communication. Tumble dryer exactly as described. Delivery guy happy to carry it into my kitchen.
CHARLES WILKINS