Buywise Appliances Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Buywise Appliances

sales@buywiseappliances.co.uk

45 Parson Street

Raija Russell
"Excellent service, two hour time slot given for the delivery and great price."
"Great speedy delivery and the oven I bought is exactly as described."
Diana Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Buywise was offering the best deal for the washing machine we wanted, plus taking away the old one."
Kenneth Lee
Verified Buyer
"The cost of the item purchased was less than that offered by the competition. The item was delivered on the estimated date and within the time slot."
Christopher Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Easy order process, prompt delivery and helpful delivery service. Item arrived undamaged with appropriate packaging."
"We had a probem, I ordered a Miele dishwasher but when it arrived unlike the image it showed on the net with a door and lid, the dishwasher delivered had no door or lid as it came as an intergrated dishwasher. However, a phone call later and the right dishwasher was on the way very promptly, directly from Buywise. The first dishwasher was delivered by two guys who must of hit every wall with the dishwasher on route to the kitchen. The second guy was professional and did a good job. We are very happy with price and final result."
Robert Horton
Verified Buyer
"This company is the bees knees,not only was it the CHEAPEST price on the net ----- they also delivered it FREE FROM 60 MILES AWAY.They e-mailed me the day before with a 2 hour delivery slot(09*30---11*30 and it arrived at bang on 09*30!!The van driver was most helpful, careful and a real credit to this company well done my man! I shall be back, thank you Buywise it was a pleasure"
"The washing machine I chose was a Which "best buy" and your price was the best available. Communications were easy and clear. The washing machine arrived on time and was installed efficiently. As arranged the old machine was taken away away. I was warned that there was a potential leak in the plumbing and should get a new washer fitted. Since that was not immediately obvious I welcomed the warning."
David Bugler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent dishwasher at a great price, saving pounds on alternative suppliers. This replaced a previous, lower spec Bosch which lasted only 7 years, our previous AEG lasted 15 years. The new water inlet hose has a filter which requires an 80mm (minimum) access hole in the under sink kitchen unit ... the installers did not fit it so bought a cheap hole saw set myself and got the installation costs refunded ... saving £8. If you have a dishwasher already the rest of the installation is very straightforward. Love the new touchscreen controls, the menu is easy to follow. Having a cutlery drawer rather than a basket is a bonus, especially as the middle drawer has a height adjustment ... easily configurable whatever the load. It doesn't seem to dry any better than the previous Bosch we had, not PerfectDry but dry enough not to be an issue."
John Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Buywise sales staff handled communications very politely and efficiently when they discovered that the model I ordered was no longer available from Bosch. I was provided with a later model washing machine with a bigger capacity at a cheaper price. The delivery was exactly as promised and was carried out in a professional manner."
"Very happy with the services of Buywise. They delivered within the time slot and the delivery man was very helpful. He even removed all the packaging before he brought it into the house. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Good price, excellent delivery service with an accurate 2 hour window. Pleasant, helpful delivery man. Love the washing machine."
John Waterman
Verified Buyer
"Well informed adout delivery and on time.Fitted and works well very good value for money only compact dryer with back vent.If we wanted anything else we will use them again"
"Good price, easy to contact a helpful human being, notification of delivery slot, prompt delivery with helpful delivery personnel and removal of packaging an old appliance."
Jack Mills
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased "Buywise" were able to supply the C42AW White Knight 6kg Tumble Dryer with prompt delivery service."
David Morris
Verified Buyer
"Buywise upgraded our washing machine to the higher specification model at no extra cost, because the model we ordered was discontinued"
"Delivered within the time slot as per the email. Helped to get into the house and well pleased with my new dishwasher."
Richard Knight
Verified Buyer
"Goods arrived during specified time despite awfull weather conditions., The delivery driver was quick efficient and friendly."
BARRY SMITH
Verified Buyer
"EAY TO ORDER ARRIVED ON TIME NO PROBLEMS"
Colin Windsor
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was very efficient. He arrived exactly on time."
Buywise Appliances is rated 4.76 based on 202 reviews