Buywise Appliances Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buywise Appliances

sales@buywiseappliances.co.uk

45 Parson Street

Own Driver, Courier
"Helpful staff, good price, prompt delivery, delivered without any damage to packaging, so driver treated it well. All in very good customer service."
"Ordered a white knight tumble dryer arrived on the correct day within a 2 hour delivery slot. Well packaged. I am very pleased with my dryer & would recommend Buywise. Excellent service."
"I bought a Beeko upright freezer and I am very happy with it."
"A really simple and easy transaction, good communication, Product arrived on stated day and all appeared to be in good condition"
"I am happy with the price and with the swift on time delivery which is very good. However I am unhappy with the installation I paid for. The washing machine was not properly levelled and the installer shoved a folded piece of cardboard under one leg. I said this was not acceptable but he continued to insist it was. He then said he did not have a tool to adjust the leg. When I lent him one of mine he adjusted it without tightening the lock nut, insisting everything was fine. I know that when a washing machine is left to wobble when running it shortens the life of the machine. Great shame that my buying experience is let down like this. It would have taken all of 10 minutes to do this right. I also found the new water hose left next to the machine and had to replace the old water hose with the new one myself. I wish I did not pay for the installation. Thomas See"
"Good service from Buywise,washing machine sold at a good price and delivered free within 3 days as stated."
"Price was amazing as was the dryer and couldn’t be beaten BUT on delivery, the delivery guys refused to take the tumble dryer downstairs, saying it would not fit even though we had previously taken a washing machine down the same stairs. We had paid for a 2-man delivery to take the dryer downstairs and we made it clear in the purchase notes that this would be required. After a heated argument for 10 minutes (in front of clients), the men took the dryer downstairs so what, exactly, was the issue? A shame it ruined a wonderful present for our friend."
"Excellent service & communication, on-time delivery, taking away old appliance a definite plus"
"Good seamless process overall from order to delivery, with some minor bumps along the way! Arrived at 08.30, having communicated 09.00-11.00 to us (but 08.30 to the driver!). Anyway, better early than late! Sent just 1 man and so I had to carry one end of the heavy washing machine because we have a few small steps down to the house (and the delivery man has just a trolley). Cheerful and friendly service. Old machine removed and new one installed & working within 30 minutes."
"Service was very good and the staff very friendly"
"Excellent service, arrived quickly and the delivery man was very helpful."
"Fabulous unbeatable prices and great delivery service. Would definitely use them again."
"Excellent delivery service for a well rated appliance which is simple to operate and appears to working well."
"BRILLIANT SERVICE AND BEST PRICES ON THE INTERNET. MY MICROWAVE OVEN WAS DELIVERED ON THE DAY PROMISED AND WAS EXACATERLY AS DESCRIBED ON THE SITE."
"as a FIrst time buyer the service was very good and the delivery was on time as scheduled."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Would recommend company. And they had the best price."
"Phoned to ask for weekend delivery date to suite me, arrived as agreed, unpacked & set up as agreed and driver then tested appliance and showed me how it worked. Excellent service and it all took about 20 minutes. Zanussi Washer-Dryer is working well."
"I bought a Bosh washing machine from Buywise Appliances, having reached their website through a link opn the Which website. Apart from some uncertainty about whether the model I wanted to buy was still available anda glitch in their computer system for selecting delibery dats, I found Buywise easy to deal with and efficient, in particular, they replied promtly to an e mail I sent them on a minor issue and answered the phone quickly to give me the necessary information on how to work round the glitch in their date selection system. I opted for open timing on the date I selected as I expected to be in all that day, which meabnt that deivery was free. Buywise sent me an e mail the day before the delivery with a time slot and the machine arrived in the middle of that slot."
"Washer wasn't delivered as arranged. No one contacted me to say wouldn't be delivered or why not delivered. I had to ring to chase. Finally delivered and set up ok."
Buywise Appliances is rated 4.74 based on 243 reviews