Buywise Appliances Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Buywise Appliances

sales@buywiseappliances.co.uk

45 Parson Street

Courier, Own Driver
"I bought a Bosh washing machine from Buywise Appliances, having reached their website through a link opn the Which website. Apart from some uncertainty about whether the model I wanted to buy was still available anda glitch in their computer system for selecting delibery dats, I found Buywise easy to deal with and efficient, in particular, they replied promtly to an e mail I sent them on a minor issue and answered the phone quickly to give me the necessary information on how to work round the glitch in their date selection system. I opted for open timing on the date I selected as I expected to be in all that day, which meabnt that deivery was free. Buywise sent me an e mail the day before the delivery with a time slot and the machine arrived in the middle of that slot."
"Washer wasn't delivered as arranged. No one contacted me to say wouldn't be delivered or why not delivered. I had to ring to chase. Finally delivered and set up ok."
"only had it 3 days but good up to now, delivery bang on time, whole changeover only 25mins,delivery man very helpfull"
"Website said free collection of old appliance but this apparently was not the case I discovered 2 days before delivery, causing additional expense. Otherwise good service on 'phone & excellent & polite delivery service well-within slot indicated."
"Very helpful both before purchase and with delivery. Thoroughly recommend."
"Very easy ordering and the goods arrived at the time stated, very good."
"Never heard of them before but first class service - impressed"
"Courteous service. Delivered as planned."
"early days but so far the tall white knight fridge I purchased seems to be an excellent buy."
"Bosch washing machine. Best price on the internet, free delivery, delivered on date and time as promised and only £10 to recycle old machine. What's not to like. Perfect purchase."
"Delivered as specified. Installed efficiently."
"No problems at all. They delivered when they said they would."
"Ordered online but very helpful with two telephone questions. Arrived on time with courteous driver. Excellent product. Very pleased"
"I am very impressed with Buywise and will them again. I ordered the wrong freezer, there was no problem with exchanging it at no extra cost"
"Very happy with the way the purchase was processed.The original order was a discontinued model,Buywise offered an alternative which I found acceptable.and the item was delivered as arranged."
"Excellent price with free delivery and a 2 hour slot given. Delivery driver pleasant and very efficient"
"The process of buying the appliance was very easy also delivery and installation was efficient .I have only used the washing machine once and it was straight forward and the soiled whites was clean after a 30minute wash. Great service and delivery"
"I ordered a Bosch washing machine online but unfortunately the model I had ordered was discontinued. Buywise telephoned and suggested the Bosch VarioPerfect Serie 4 model as its replacement. This is a good machine and does everything I need. Love the varioperfect wash cycles and the 30 and 15 minute quickwash. My only criticism would be that the spin is rather noisy which was disappointing. Apart from that its an excellent machine."
"Pleased with the appliance. The delivery was on time and very efficient moving it in to place and connecting. They were in such a rush to move on to their next delivery and we would have welcomed some explanation about what they had done."
"I'd never heard of Buywise until drilling deep into a Google search result. Sceptical of the prices, I checked reviews and all were very positive. So I placed an order. The process was quick, simple, and I had a choice of delivery date. Two days before delivery I was sent a 2 hour time-slot. From ordering to delivery, the process was trouble-free, so I would have no qualms about using the company again."
Buywise Appliances is rated 4.74 based on 225 reviews