Buywise Appliances Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Buywise Appliances

sales@buywiseappliances.co.uk

45 Parson Street

"We are more than happy with the service we received from Buywise. We ordered our new tumble dryer on Sunday and it was delivered for free on Tuesday. We will certainly use Buywise again in the future. Thank you very much for the friendly service and efficient transaction!"
"Easy to order and quick delivery"
Colin Bryant
Verified Buyer
"A good price - better than John Lewis, with excellent service both on the telephone and delivery. I will certainly investigate Buywise further when I next need something."
Brian Jarrett
Verified Buyer
"Dishwasher delivered on time, by Buywise staff,who were very competent and pleasant to deal with. Also the price paid was very attractive."
Stephen Tozer
Verified Buyer
"First, the price was very competitive -that is how Buywise came to my attention online (I hadn't heard of them before). The purchase process was easy. Free delivery was available, and an early date was given. When I rang Buywise about delivery, my call was answered promptly by courteous and helpful staff. Unfortunately, the neighbour who was to receive the delivery for me was out, but it has been easy to rearrange a delivery date with Buywise. Altogether, so far, a very impressive organisation. I will certainly go to them again, and would recommend them. Thank you !"
Jean Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Customer services were quick to respond to my queries, one by phone and one via webchat, and item arrived on day and time as scheduled! Excellent service and will definitely use them again."
JP WAINWRIGHT
Verified Buyer
"Efficient delivery and fitting by your delivery operative and the washer works well"
Christine Chapman
Verified Buyer
"It arrived the n can day which was very pleasing have not used it yet but looks very 👍"
Charles Fairweather
Verified Buyer
"Siemens model dishwasher ordered was out of stock and a good substitute offered under same purchase conditions. Delivery on time by pleasant driver. Small hiccup as to return of replaced appliance quickly and amicably resolved. New appliance working well with excellent warranty. Quick and excellent Email communication. Would recommend Buywise."
"Appliance was delivered quickly and at the time we were advised by a very cheerful and helpful gentleman - all good, we would buy from Buywise again."
"Excellent service...its the first time I've brought from this company and would certainly use again. Good communications to."
Susan Heron
Verified Buyer
"I placed my order, and they rang me straight away to say that the item was not actually in stock, but they could deliver one week later. This was acceptable to me, and they were very polite and courteous."
"Very easy to order and delivery was exactly the date and time stated. Very satisfied with the service."
"Very pleasant and honest about the delivery dates. The delivery driver was superb and went beyond what I would expect. Would use again without hesitation."
"Good price and arrived at the agreed time. Delivery man was extremely polite, friendly and willing"
"Delivered at the said time and the driver made a perfect job of disconnecting my old washing machine, installing the new one and taking the old machine for recycling."
Alastair Hardie
"Buywise Appliances delivered the correct appliance on the correct day at the stated time."
Alastair Hardie
Verified Buyer
"The correct appliance was delivered on the correct day at the stated time."
Elizabeth Jean Chrisp
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery"
Patricia Harrison
Verified Buyer
"We ordered and paid for a gas hob via the website that turned out to be discontinued (not happy). This mistake was dealt with well; the latest version was offered at the published price of the discontinued one (a significant saving). We accepted this offer (happy). The hob arrived on the date promised (happy). The original Bosch external packaging was perfectly intact but the hob plus polystyrene packaging inside was smaller than the cardboard outer, allowing it to potentially move about in transit. We rang up about this and were assured this was now "normal" with Bosch (not happy). The hob has not yet been fitted and we have asked Buywise to note our concerns about the packaging in case there are any problems following installation. Buywise were sympathetic but made no commitment. So we think an "acceptable" rating at this stage is very generous on our part. Let's hope it all works OK (or there will be a formal complaint). We should say that everyone we have spoken to throughout this minor "drama" has been very pleasant."
Buywise Appliances is rated 4.80 based on 163 reviews