Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buytshirtsonline LTD
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Buytshirtsonline LTD Reviews

01928579951

having to chase every single order as i pay for nextday delivery and seems to take 3 - 4 days to arrive and never refund for the postage plus website always never have stock
Hello Geoffrey, I am sorry to hear that you're having a problem with your order.

We always dispatch our orders for next working day delivery- once an order is in DPDs hands, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery. We will however do our best to contact DPD on your behalf to resolve any delivery issues.

If you require assistance, please call us on 01928 579 951 or pop us an email at info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk and one of our advisors will gladly assist you.
These products have not been delivered - still waiting.
Hello Emma, I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet- please can you pop an email over to info@buytshirtsonline.co.uk with your web order number- or give us a call on 01928 579 951 and we can look into this for you.
I have ordered polo shirts samples for one of my potential customers, it was a week ago
16/09/2018
ref#246160 (WEB246160)
Today is 23/09/2018 and my samples haven't been delivered yet,
therefore I had to re-order samples somewhere else to get it on time.
I'm not particularly happy to spend money twice on one sample.
Hi,
We are sorry you never received your order on time. It looks like this parcel was lost in transit. If your order doesn't arrive when stated please let us know and we will rectify the issue. We only became aware of this issue when you called us on the 25th and we then sent a replacement order that was received by you the next day.
Sent the wrong shirt and didn't reply back to my email.
Sizing is way off. Either these shirts are made for the US market or they're meant for hippos. Get real about sizing or just don't bother with the size guide as it is utterly useless. Tee went straight in the bin.
First time buyer... Goods arrived late, dirty and damaged..... too dirty to touch..... never again
Fit was all over the place
Service good but product a total waste of money didn’t expect the best quality as only cheap for round the pool on holiday shrunk so have to buy replacements
I bought the two tshirts purely for the school sports day but at the start of one of my daughter's races she was frantically looking at me as there was a long thread hanging from the back of her tshirt and the hem was hanging down. Tshirt now unwearable.
I’m still waiting for my order, and I’m asked to review
No returns label or an address
Can't really write a review, as I am still waiting for the delivery!
Sorry I haven't received my order yet. Poor communication.
My order was refunded without explanation
Unfortunately despite only ordering 6 Tshirts, I only received 5. I needed the tshirts for an urgent job. I called and they would not send me another that day. They advised the only thing I could would be to drive to their warehouse. Although I live fairly close this would have involved bridge charges which would cost more than the tshirt.....I asked if someone could meet me but they refused. I appreciate that this may have been a rare error but would have thought they may have tried harder to sort it out.
I have still not received my purchase made on 10/01/2018, therefore I cannot write a review. Thanks
Hi,
This was delivered to a DPD pick up shop as requested by yourself.

Date Time Location Event Image
17 Jan 2018 13:55 Dartford Delivered to requested DPD Pickup Shop Image
17 Jan 2018 08:03 Dartford On vehicle for delivery to requested DPD Pickup Shop
17 Jan 2018 00:32 Dartford Confirmed at depot
16 Jan 2018 12:26 Dartford Parcel label applied
16 Jan 2018 12:24 Dartford Redelivery request (new address) made for Wed 17 January 2018
16 Jan 2018 09:54 Dartford Parcel held (Cage OVERSIZE SHOP)
16 Jan 2018 09:53 Dartford Redelivery request made for Thu 18 January 2018
Acknowledgement SMS notification sent & Acknowledgement Email notification sent
16 Jan 2018 00:32 Dartford Confirmed at depot
12 Jan 2018 14:42 Dartford Parcel held (Cage 160118 CAGE 1)
12 Jan 2018 09:46 Dartford Parcel held (Cage OVERSIZE)
12 Jan 2018 09:46 Dartford Redelivery request made for Tue 16 January 2018
11 Jan 2018 14:34 Dartford Parcel label applied
11 Jan 2018 09:41 Dartford Delivery to DPD Pickup Shop not possible
Pickup Delay SMS notification sent & Pickup Delay Email notification sent
11 Jan 2018 08:04 Dartford On vehicle for delivery to requested DPD Pickup Shop
11 Jan 2018 06:32 DPD Consumer Delivery to DPD Pickup Shop Mace Express requested
Collect from Pickup Acknowledgement SMS notification sent & Collect from Pickup Acknowledgement Email notification sent
11 Jan 2018 03:55 Dartford Confirmed at depot
10 Jan 2018 20:22 Hub 3 - Bham Confirmed at Hub
10 Jan 2018 16:26 Warrington Parcel left depot
10 Jan 2018 15:26 Warrington Collected from self-labeller Image
10 Jan 2018 15:06 Warrington Customer data received
Consignment Shipped SMS notification sent & Consignment Shipped Email notification sent
I ordered and paid for 4 Tshirts, paid for quick delivery; many days later, only one Tshirt arrived in the post.
Hi,
You have purchased over the Christmas period and your items will be delivered within our Christmas delivery time frame that is displayed on our website
I checked the size guide and made sure that I ordered the correct one, the item came and was waaaaay too small. Checked the invoice and details to double check I ordered the right one and all was correct. No idea what sizes they are going off but it was no where near normal.
Hi,

can you please let us know which product this was so we can look into it. Thanks
I’m unable to review the items as they’ve still not been delivered to me, despite me paying for the non-optional next day delivery by courier. My items are currently 4 days late.

The company aren’t responding to my emails asking for help tracing the delivery either so I don’t have a tracking number to chase it up with the courier or any idea if I’ll ever get it.

Incredibly poor service so far.
Maybe I’ll come back and update my review if someone eventually responds to my emails. or makes a delivery.
very rude sales staff!!