BuyGameCredit Reviews

BuyGameCredit have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

83% of reviewers recommend BuyGameCredit
4PM
4PM

accounts@phonovation.com

8 Clarinda Park NorthDun LaoghaireDublin

How would you rate BuyGameCredit ?

"The customer support is atrocious. I was unable to purchase credit so I emailed them regarding my issue. Received a response two days later stating that they were having some software issues and would escalate my ticket and address it as soon as possible. Two weeks have since passed with still no word. I attempted to contact the company via Facebook for an update on the status of the ticket but was simply Ignored outright (the message has been read)."
"Was given an invalid psn card, took 1 day to get 1 reply. My dog gives better customer service than this group. Don’t ever buy from these, use HMV game credit instead."
"Ordered fifa 18 points for 10 euro on thursday. The money was taken out from the account and 2 days later still no txt from them. Pleasedon use this website they just take your money and give you nothing in return"
"Still no code waited 3 days and been charged no answer to emails would not recommend it's a scam if you want to pay by sms then just setup via console payment there is a option on Xbox for that it works"
"Tried to purchase PS credit, they took money from 3 account and did not send any code. Trying to retrieve code is so no code exists. No support, no answer to emails, no answer on phone, waiting 2 weeks now, no refund given, nothing from them. Be VERY careful with these guys, they are scammers."
"3 weeks no answer on email. Unbelievably unbelievable sux service. Scamers. Be aware."
"Sux. Poor. Very bad support. Scam. Scam. Scam."
"Purchased 5 game cards over a week ago after numerous emails and messages on facebook they haven't got back to me at all"
"Blocked from making purchases even tho I only made a couple and they were months ago"
"Great service!!"
"Good and very fast"
"Put 15 euro into my wallet did not show up e mailed them and it was corected straight away.great customer service"
"when i got no credit before pay day to boy my games ,i know i can count on credit from BuyGameCredit"
"Helps when you run out and have no money"
"Absoloutely amazing!"
"Great except for the limit on purchases"
"Good and easy to do"
"Easy to use and quick"
"10/10, would use again-LiamGN"
"I really like this service. So easy to use and offers a unique way of purchasing game credit"
BuyGameCredit is rated 4.29 based on 289 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!