buyatankard.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyatankard.com
Read buyatankard.com Reviews

info@buyatankard.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyatankard.com made you happy
Very pleased with quality of product and my friends really likes his present.
I have used buyatankard several times and have never been disappointed at the quality and efficient delivery of any tankards I have purchased. My latest tankard excelled my expectations . Well done
The quality of the tankards are of a very high standard and so is the quality of the engraving. So very happy with the outcome.
Excellent products, first-class service, and very quick delivery. The tankard was beautifully engraved with a detailed custom design. Ordered it as a leaving gift for a colleague. I was so impressed with the service I have ordered two more since.
Fabulous quality great customer service and delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend
Great selection and service, the engraving could be clearer, little small and difficult to read Good to be given the option of larger text in a plan font, otherwise good value for money.
Note the more text we are asked to engrave the smaller it has to be to fit on the tankard! We do offer a free artwork approval service so that you can see how the font and text choice will look before we go ahead and engrave for you.
Wonderful tankard, excellent engraving, fantastic service. The coat of arms that I needed engraved came out perfectly, and the speed with which it was delivered was dizzying.
Very quick delivery.I was contacted by email shortly after placing my order to check if I was happy with the design. Extremely efficient, friendly and professional.I highly recommend.
An all round excellent experience, from the helpfulness on the phone to recieving the tankard. I would be very surprised if there is anybody that could match them
Excellent service; looks beautiful and amazingly fast turnaround! We couldn’t believe how quickly it arrived!! Thank you
Was a present for a mate for his 50th and he loved it. Really nice tankard.
A beautiful tankard well presented. I needed a personalised tankard with a quick turnaround. I received my order prompt with less than a 48 hour turnaround would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Excellent product.
I rather messed up and got the words wrong in the engraving of a gift I bought for my husband, and David was amazing - a replacement with the correct words arrived so quickly. Highly recommend.
Very impressed with the tankard and the engraving
Very quick and reliable.
Great quality and engraved and delivered within 24 hours. Would definitely recommend.
So impressed with the tankard and engraving as well as the customer service, this was given as a leaving gift for a colleague and they absolutely love it. Thank you so much!
Excellent quality , beautifully engraved and very fast delivery . I would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again Thank you
Great service , quick delivery