buyaquaich.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyaquaich.com
Read buyaquaich.com Reviews

info@buyaquaich.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyaquaich.com made you happy
Happy with product would use company again
Quick response for question and services. But it seems missing provide my phone number or email to DHL, so it caused a bit delay during custom clearance~ Otherwise, everything is good! :)
Excellent customer service! I had a problem ordering on line and a very helpful gentleman took my order by phone. The engraved quaich arrived very quickly and I am very pleased. I do think the presentation box is over priced.
Happy with product. inscription rather faint
Very easy to use site. Bit disappointed to notice St end of purchase that it didn't come in box this had to be bought separately.
Very nice. My fiancé and I are very happy. They followed our font and placement instructions perfectly. Some of the engraving aren’t as dark or deep in some places, hence the 4 star rating instead of 5. But my fiancé can be very picky and he didn’t say anything about it haha. Very happy.
Very happy! The quaich I purchased was delivered very fast and is beautiful!
The item arrived in Japan after only 7 days. The product was packaged a little poorly and had a slight bend on the handle, but nothing that was very noticeable. Overall friendly and fast. I’ll be buying another very soon.
It's lovely, however the lettering is very small. I was not aware on your site of any choice in the size of text.
Good Quality service.
Very good customer service, received quaich the day after my order was confirmed. It was a shame that the box supplied with the item was not the presentation box and had to then purchase it separately as it was a retirement gift. Many thanks.
The quaich arrived quickly and is lovely. Unfortunately there was a small scratch and small dent in the quaich.
Nice product but did not arrive in time. I phoned up especially to check that it would and was assured that since the item was in stock it would arrive in two days. Unfortunately it took 5 days. I think it was the fault of the postal service given that it was dispatched the same day as I ordered it so perhaps the company needs to look at this aspect.
Your shipping information was superfluous and of no use, but the customer service was very good and the product is excellent.
Incredibly fast delivery. Very good Quaich. Thank you.
Very prompt delivery thank.you.
Very quick service. The quaich was exactly what I was looking for. Not available in any local shops.
The Quiachs were beautiful but the engraving letters and the clan emblem could have been a little bit bigger...but i probably need glasses now.
We had a problem with our purchase, when I told them they sorted it straight away, no problems at all, very satisfied with the replacement Quaich.
first class