buyaquaich.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyaquaich.com
Read buyaquaich.com Reviews

info@buyaquaich.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyaquaich.com made you happy
Very good service and the quality of the quaich is excellent,delivery was. prompt and efficient,thankyou I am sure the recipirent will be delighted to receive such a beautiful momento of his time in Scotland Thankyou
Very impressed with the service and product inscription was excellent
Ordered and despatched same day. Loved the quaich when it arrived and can't fault the superb service. Would highly recommend and buy from this company again.
Always value for money, David Pryke is always attentive, helpful and on the ball. Goods promptly dispatched and live up to the expectation of the catalogue, i.e. what you see is what you get. Will be using them again when a special gift is required.
A very fast and efficient service. Highly recommended!
Great fast delivery service, and very pleased with the quality of the pewter quaich I bought for a gift.
As described and as promised! Very happy with my purchase.
Speed of order and delivery was phenomenally good. Beautiful work for a very economical price.
First class professional service. Quaich, delivery and engraving first class. Highly recommend this supplier.
Everything I was hoping or and with an excellent delivery time from ordering. Thank-you.
Really chuffed with the quiach i bought, love the script writing its very well done, arrived in a couple of days, we're away up in Scotland, sure if will be filled and emptied a few times on my son and future daughter in law's wedding day in April, thankyou
Found company on Google search and very happy with the quaich. They understood my vague engraving request and the result was spot on. Lovely gift will definitely use again.
I was very pleasantly surprised by the swift shipping and being able to give my boyfriend his gift upon the date of arrival: Valentine’s Day! Beautifully engraved, albeit on the small side as I was already told by the very friendly staff when I called for shipping information. Happy customer and I’ll return! Kind regards from The Netherlands, Joanna
buyaquaich.com 5 star review on 18th February 2020
If I had written this review a week ago, my review would have been very poor as I initially received a defective product. However, I contacted the very friendly staff at buyaquaich, laid out my issues and they have been nothing but brilliant in rectifying the situation. From my first phone call, David P and his staff were polite, considerate, responsive to my emails and genuinely concerned to ensure I received a quality product. My replacement quaich arrived, in perfect condition and looks amazing. It will be used in a wedding ceremony in Ireland next week and the bride and groom were overjoyed. All companies have instances where the product isn't maybe up to scratch, however it's the people, like David, who ensure that in the end their customers are satisfied and will return. I am one of those customers. Will happily shop at buyaquaich again.
Yes, the goods arrived as scheduled (possibly a day later due to the weekend). The product was easy to identify from the website and when received was clearly that shown in the selection.
Beautiful quaich & excellent quality. Husband was very impressed with his birthday present. Would highly recommend the company to other buyers as the service was top notch.
buyaquaich.com 5 star review on 13th February 2020
This is the fourth or fifth time I have bought an engraved quaich from buyaquaich.com. Every time they have engraved it the day I ordered, sent it immediately and it has arrived in a day or two. The engraving is beautiful, and this time I was pleased to have a suggested amendment which looks great. This will always be my 'go-to' company for a quality gift.
Received exactly what we asked for with very good communication
High quality product which was well packaged and despatched promptly
Great communication. Design is exactly as I wanted. Quick delivery. Thanks