buyaquaich.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend buyaquaich.com
Read buyaquaich.com Reviews

info@buyaquaich.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how buyaquaich.com made you happy
Item as advertised.Beautifully made.Will use again.
Beautifully engraved and will make a great Xmas pressent
Easy to order. Quick service & despatch of goods. Quality item. Totally recommend
Parfait, article magnifique, livraison rapide, je recommande
Once again the service, the quality of product and the speed of delivery were all top line. Fully recommend this company. BZ
Item recieved on time x packed well many thanks
I was very impressed by the clan Nicholson quaich which I purchased for my grandsons 21st. Engraving was perfect
Excellent quality and very timely delivery
Prompt and excellent service.
Brilliant service, and very helpful, the quaich was beautifully engraved and identical to the picture on the website. It arrived quickly and I will definitely be using this brilliant company again. Thank you so much. Highly recommended.
They were very punctual in giving me responses and contacting me about the image that we requested inside. I was very happy with the product that I received and know that it will look beautiful at the wedding. Thank you.
Lovely quaich, complemented by equally good engraving. I will continue to be a repeat customer.
The engraving made it a great personalised gift and was placed just so. I didn’t receive an email confirmation or updates, my only criticism. Lovely gift!
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like a setting on our fulfilment software became un-ticked. We have updated it and dispatch emails are being sent again!
Excellent company to deal with. Great communication through all stages, purchase, artwork approval and delivery.
Excellent customer service! I had a problem ordering on line and a very helpful gentleman took my order by phone. The engraved quaich arrived very quickly and I am very pleased. I do think the presentation box is over priced.
Quaich was perfect
Always prompt and friendly service and a great product
I have been really impressed with both the quality of service and the product I have received from buyaquaich.com. The engraving design provided by David (within a couple of hours of me submitting the order) was perfect. I will definitely be using this company again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to other people. Thank you very much.
Quick turnaround and high quality product with accurate engraving that looks sharp and will be sure to impress!
Very happy with this product and service. Found the website extremely easy to use and got the exact engravings I had hoped for! Pricing was great for the quality I received, also loved that you can buy a gift box for the quaich. I had placed my order and confirmed the artwork on the same day and received it only a couple of days later, which I thought was great especially during a pandemic. Really chuffed with this product and overall service. Highly recommend and would use again. Thanks
buyaquaich.com is rated 4.88 based on 1,361 reviews