Buyaparcel Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

"Great service!"
"Excellent web site prices are very good in fact cheaper than most places. Web site easy to navigate smooth checkout and speedy deliver."
"Excellent service, delivery expedited as stated and goods received in new condition."
"After purchasing the Dewalt plunge saw and rail I was happy with delivery and quality tool but in the package I was told that after registering the tool I would receive a new battery work £100+. I still haven't received it and have had trouble with the registration of said tool. The problem may be with Dewalt but I am not getting what I paid for??"
"Easy to order. Delivered on time"
"Bought for my daughter. Absolutely delighted with it. Will certainly use again and arrived before predicted date."
"Very good price value product. I'm glad to ship abroad as well."
"Items arrived promptly"
"Perfect transaction"
"Item was of good quality from a well known brand. Pricing was by far the cheapest on the internet and along with next day delivery it was a no brainer!"
"Top service"
"Very fast service, would use again"
"Efficient service and the quality of the product was exactly as described"
"Bought replacement resin for monarch scaleout (s22) water system. It was easy to order and delivered on time. The product was also at the best price. Instructions and tool were supplied inside the plastic tub with the resin. It was good to see from the invoice it was an original product obtained from Monarch. Already installed and working. Very pleased."
"Cant believe how quickly my order was prossessed packaged and sent out to me. Will use again"
"Was surprised to find the item I was looking for on Buy a Parcel and at a very reasonable price. Goods delivered within a few days and were new, boxed and with original instructions. Couldn't have asked for more."
"Very good selection of cotter pins at a good price."
"We did not get a phone call to say when it would be arriving. The person delivering it had the wrong phone number. When I tried to call you nobody answered the phone so I sent an email which was answered quick enough. The parcel arrived earlier than was stated."
"Good communication and to schedule, happy days 😊"
"Good quality ,good service postage as arranged"
Buyaparcel is rated 4.49 based on 232 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access