Buy A Parcel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy A Parcel
Read Buy A Parcel Reviews

About Buy A Parcel:

Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Able to get prompt advice via e-mail which was helpful when I experienced an initial problem with the item purchased. Delivery was slower than anticipated from the information on order form.
My purchase arrived within a few days and was the best price that I could find.
Bought a Makita recipro saw & case cheapest on the net and was impressed how it arrived within 48hrs and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again!
Parcel arrived promptly. As I had chosen the wrong item, I had to return. It was collected from my home within 2 days and my money refunded in another 3 days. Cannot fault this service.
Supplied exactly what I asked for in the time frame they promised. Can't ask for anymore than that. I use them again and again because of it.
Very impressed. I ordered 2 items which came separately from different sources within 48 hours The kyou
I found 2 items I wanted by searching on Google. Buyaparcel came up as one of the cheapest. The goods arrived on time, well packaged and a VERY good price, beating some major online competitors. I was so impressed I bought another.
Excellent service.
Placed my order... best price I could find. Few days later parcel arrived ( to Northern Ireland). Exactly what I needed... Thank you EMCA. Carrickfergus
Very pleased with product good delivery over all very pleased
I recommend. Quick service. Very helpful people in the office. The best low prices. Thank you. See you again
A fast efficient service. Thank you.
We had a problem with our order, it was damaged and they maked a replacement. Thank you very much
Frame delivered on time.Easy to put together and sound structure when done.A little disappointing that it several roughly filled knots
good fast service what more do you need.
Communication was very good. Good delivery. Just a shame that the wood was slightly chipped on the bench seat.
Clear website with accurate information, straightforward ordering and on time delivery
Reviews should be true and accurate. No problem with ordering, but the advice of and delivery was flawed. It said I would get a mail or text the day before, didn't, Driver delivered only the 5 bags of salt when we were not in and I got a text saying signed for and my name. Not acceptable. I complained and was told softener would be delivered, which it was next day. No advance text or mail. I do not recall signing for it, yet a text arrived saying signed for. Product was fine, just the getting of it difficult. Delivery was not by a DHL logo'd van, just a plain white.
The items I bought were not true and nothing like the picture shown
Great, fast service at a superb price!
Buy A Parcel is rated 4.47 based on 283 reviews