Buyaparcel Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Buyaparcel

About Buyaparcel: Supplier of top Brand Hand and Power Tools, Plumbing and Bathroom and Garden and Gardening products in the UK and Europe.

websales@buyaparcel.com

3-7 Pinbush Road

Click Here
"Very good price and with quick delivery made it a very good and easy purchase. Based on this I would recommend and will use again."
"Tout est parfait"
"Very easy transaction Hopefully things this easy after Brexit Only issue was one of the pumps legs was damaged (in transit I’d assume)"
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Bought a Makita recipro saw & case cheapest on the net and was impressed how it arrived within 48hrs and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again!"
"Parcel arrived promptly. As I had chosen the wrong item, I had to return. It was collected from my home within 2 days and my money refunded in another 3 days. Cannot fault this service."
"Supplied exactly what I asked for in the time frame they promised. Can't ask for anymore than that. I use them again and again because of it."
"Very impressed. I ordered 2 items which came separately from different sources within 48 hours The kyou"
"I found 2 items I wanted by searching on Google. Buyaparcel came up as one of the cheapest. The goods arrived on time, well packaged and a VERY good price, beating some major online competitors. I was so impressed I bought another."
"Excellent service."
"Placed my order... best price I could find. Few days later parcel arrived ( to Northern Ireland). Exactly what I needed... Thank you EMCA. Carrickfergus"
"I recommend. Quick service. Very helpful people in the office. The best low prices. Thank you. See you again"
"A fast efficient service. Thank you."
"We had a problem with our order, it was damaged and they maked a replacement. Thank you very much"
"good fast service what more do you need."
"Communication was very good. Good delivery. Just a shame that the wood was slightly chipped on the bench seat."
"Clear website with accurate information, straightforward ordering and on time delivery"
"Great, fast service at a superb price!"
"Arrived on time and in perfect condition so pleased"
"Good price and prompt delivery"
Buyaparcel is rated 4.46 based on 277 reviews