Buyagift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buyagift

Tell us how Buyagift made you happy
Perfect gift for our Daughter-in-law. Very well received.
Very prompt, the voucher was delivered within two days.
Ordered a birthday event voucher for girlfriend,silly me out wrong delivery address ,but when had live chat with josh,he was very efficient and helpful and corrected my mistake without any drama,voucher delivered very quickly too, many thanks
Very easy website to use and the voucher was sent out Very quickly, have used buyagift many times and never been disappointed
Very pleased with the prompt delivery of my purchase . Husband well impressed with gift.
Easy to use online and hope my friend loves her gin afternoon tea gift.
I bought Afternoon Tea as a gift after receiving one myself for Christmas. I enjoyed mine so much I had to share the experience. The choice of gifts was amazing to suit every purse.
Bought 2 vouchers, each for 2 people and tried to book on the same date, at the same spa. When I was booking the first voucher, it said 15 slots available on the required date. The spa also confirmed it has availability as I was the only person with a booking, but buyagift won’t let me use both vouchers on the same date, at the same spa. Contacted their live chat, waited about an hour to be advised the 2nd voucher had been booked for me & then she told me that she’d checked it but mistakenly booked the wrong spa venue 4 hours away, she cut me off & emailed me to say she’s cancelled it, then explained there was no availability on the date in 7 months time, even though the spa could book me directly. No call back or offer of refund for voucher I can’t now use on the required date, my only resolution is to pay the spa directly to book it and waste more time with buyagift trying to get a refund of one of the vouchers.
Excellent service Lovely gift box
Lots of choice and very easy to order.
Very easy to order. Great service. Quick delivery
Great service, Rachel actioned my address change request perfectly. Very happy, with the outcome.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Hope my friend enjoys the gift.
Great present and very easy to order
Really pleased with the presentation of the letter at no extra cost. It arrived when they said it would with clear instructions to redeem the gift.
I bought a Hotel Chocolate voucher, it was easy to use and we had a great time.
Brought as a gift was brilliant price and received the very next morning thankyou buyagift solved my searching for a present
So far I have had no problems ordering and then booking my Buyagift experiences. All good. Thank you.
Simple, easy to use website.
Bought a wine and cheese tasting gift for a birthday treat. Easy to order and arrived in 3 days. Will use Buyagift again in future.
Buyagift is rated 4.58 based on 11,088 reviews