Buyagift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buyagift

Tell us how Buyagift made you happy
Easy to order. Delivered promptly in time for birthday present. Under current circumstances, the 24 months window to use it is a big bonus. Can't comment on experience until we get feedback from recipient.
Posted 55 minutes ago
It made me happy as a nice beautiful and reasonable gift for my daughter's birthday.
But very disappointed that the message I sent you with my purchase (" To Tania, Happy Birthday, have a lovely day, Love From Dad") never arrived with it
Very easy to use and my friends received it within a few days They were delighted with the gift . Would definitely order again
Very easy to order. Excellent value. Swift delivery. Would definitely order again.
Very easy process to order as a birthday gift & delivery was very quick
Good value, easy to use, wide range of choices.
Amazing! Such good deal and perfectly delivered in convenient packaging! Can’t wait to give it to my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day!
Easy to order from a great selection of gift packs and a very quick turnaround from order
It was so easy to get what I wanted 😂, the information was good, I would recommend it to anyone.
Effective and quick
Great service great product
Great choice of gifts available to support local businesses. Very happy with my purchases of a Desert Island gift hamper and a Letterbox cheese taster which had free delivery. Both delivered on time, very happy, thank you
Not sure how the rally driving experience will be as it was a 40th birthday present and hasn’t been used yet. Have to say that considering we are in a pandemic, the delivery was excellent. Four days from placement of order to delivery at the recipients address.
Hello I can't write a review as I've not been on the experience,
I haven't received my order yet
Love the ease of buying and the frequent special discounts.
Fast and efficient service. Great value and updates along the way until vouchers arrived.
Bought as a gift so awaiting response from recipient but arrived in fantastic time & presentation box looks great. Product looks exciting & I'd like to do it. Good price in comparison with other providers.
Customer service excellent when I ordered my gift and subsequently had to change the delivery address. My 90 year old aunt is thrilled with her Afternoon Tea for Two gift and I love that the voucher is valid for up to 2 years which is essential under current lockdown restrictions. Happy to recommend BuyAGift.
The price was head with the reduction a super xmas gift to my sister.
Buyagift is rated 4.64 based on 6,865 reviews