Buyagift Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Buyagift
Telephone

How would you rate Buyagift?

"Easy to use website, clear and precise instructions, great gift ideas, and icing on the cake had a discount, on top of their discount, couldn’t be better"
"Bought 130£ two day mini break package and now voucher code doesn’t work! Been to place where I purchased it from they couldn’t help and customer service at Buyagift shocking!!!! Looks like I lost my money I will be taking this further 😡"
"My voucher expired by 3 days and they wanted me to make an extra payment of £20. The previous times I tried to redeem voucher, they were fully booked."
"The website to book my spa weekend was down. After the long winded answerphone at buyagift customer services I eventually got to speak to Hannah who put me on hold whilst she said she would call the hotel. After 8 minutes of being on hold I phoned customer services again, this time from my mobile. I asked if he would let Hannah know that I was still on hold on the landline after 8 minutes. What did he do? He put me on hold, it's now 15 minutes and no one has bothered to tell me what's going on. First and last time I'll use this company!"
"I received a birthday gift box from my niece which cost her £50. I chose Westminster Abbey which cost £40 when we booked it. Emailed twice regarding £10 remaining without any success or reply from Buy a Gift.Do not use your voucher on this"
"I love this website. I have ordered many unique and fabulous gifts on this site for friends and family that I haven’t seen else where. I have also received gifts from this website. They are so easy to use and always worth the money. I highly recommend this website to all."
"They sent me an incorrect reference number for my experience. I have called two days in a row to have the issue resolved. They have robbed me. They are not accepting responsibility, despite the fact that I had emailed evidence of their error to two individuals at the company. One gentleman (Mathew Devlin) was really rude and the second lady (Shannon) that I spoke to assured me that a supervisor would be in touch by the end of the day. This obviously did not occur. This company is a scam and I doubt I will ever get my experience or money back. Trading standards may be my last resort because it is completely unfair that this company can scam people out of money in such a way."
"I was not satisfied with my experience bu when I complained it was rectified immediately"
"Delivery was on time, I also saved money with the discount code."
"Us a salon owner stay away from this bayagift company - 9 months to terminate the contract - they makes you a slave!!!!!!!!!! Bad Bad Bad experience!!!!!!!!!!"
"They have a wide range of experience days and lots of discounted offers. The delivery arrived quickly and the experience days are always thoroughly enjoyable"
"Buyagift responded to my earlier review. However, their response was not acceptable. The e-voucher failed to print clearly on all three occasions and was not suitable to give as a gift. The email they sent me following purchase led me to expect a gift pack to arrive and making a charge to protect ones self from a possible £2.5K liability in the event of an accident, with this hidden in the notes section is entirely unacceptable - very much the American approach - cheap up-front until you actually buy all the bits you really need to make it work. Paul Grist"
"Received a voucher from a friend. It cost £99 and I did get 2 nights stay without breakfast, when I arrived at the hotel, the property was selling a 3 nights stay including breakfast for £94. I reckon that they contact small properties, offer them same rate that they would ask for but then they overcharge on top of it They asked me to review and I did mentioned it however they decided not to publish my review as was driving business away. This is what they wrote me On this occasion, our Review Team have flagged your text because of: Directing Business Away Please amend this and resubmit your review. Do not trust their own review system"
"Never use this company. They take your money and don't send through the e-mail with the voucher to print. They don't reply to emails to customer services, don't answer the phone but at the same time can send marketing emails to your email address and post to social media to try to sell more but can't send out to those who have bought and have proof the money was taken from my bank account. Now having to go through trading standards to get my money back which doesn't help get the gift for Christmas present."
"Quick turnaround of gify voucher. Easy transaction online."
"Quick,easy&simple purchasefor Christmas, never a problem&quick despatch"
"The instructions for ordering an activity/experience day were clear, and the experience will make for a great Christmas present. Also helped that I could use a discount code found online for some money off!"
"Always fabulous stuff, well worth the money, great flexibility and arrived pretty quick."
"Quick response and competitive"
"They have great customer service and ensure that the customers needs are met"
Buyagift is rated 3.10 based on 20 reviews