Buyagift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buyagift

Tell us how Buyagift made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The ordering was very easy and the paperwork arrived within 36hours of posting, much quicker than advised - very happy!
Posted 1 hour ago
Not impressed cannot book a few days off from work. The ferlowed people I bet can book a break. Us still working have to fit them in our annual leave time.
Bought a Spa and Afternoon Tea for a friend, arrived very quickly in a lovely presentation box.
First class service, ordered a driving experience in a present it arrived in a nice presentation pack in just a couple of days. I can't comment on the experience as it is a gift, so don't know when they will be using it.
Excellent Service
Purchased a gift only to find the offer code didn’t come off, so I purchased again this time it did, I emailed straight away, I received an email asking me to ring in which I did
any way a refund was done with no quibble at all. Excellent customer service. I received my buy a gift/gift box through the post 2 days after ordering. Exceptional!!!
Bought a spa day for a friend!
Great deals and easy to order - direct to her!
Excellent choice of gifts. It was good that if the person you bought the experience for didn’t like they could change it. Fast delivery at very good prices. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
I had a lot of problems accessing the Buyagift website to use my discount but I received help and managed to make my purchases in the end.
voucher expired with no warning, an email reminder would have been nice
Had a really good price on an top class Indian lunch for two that I gave to me ver very fussy brother in law and maybe for the first time in nearly twenty years he loved the gift I gave him. That was a priceless moment.
Now I’ve bought a clay pigeon shooting experience for my nephew’s 21st
Hopefully he will like his present as much as his Dad loved his
Easy to buy but tried to book and unable to book accomadation in june.
I bought this for my sister and her husband for their silver wedding anniversary, they love it and can't wait to use it.
Exactly what I was looking for. Arrived promptly.
Booked hotels through buy a gift several times. Never been disappointed
I ordered two sign language courses, 1 each for my two grandchildren, I has arrived, the other one to Solihull has not arrived. Please can you check that it's been sent. Thank you
Delivered on time, hope the recipients enjoy the gift.
Permit me to introduce this life saver Lexington Law is so frustrating because I was with them for 3 years and my score only jumped by 20 points, only 3 items got deleted but when I got introduced to Rock Base Credit Repair, my instincts told me this is the solution to my credit profile. My instincts never lied and they really got me 835 FICO score before 4 weeks as promised. Quickly contact ROCKBASE AT PROTONMAIL DOT COM
Arrived promptly a voucher for my grandson for a driving experience. Nicely put together and the message I asked for written on it.not arranged it yet so will review again afterwards.
Easy to use online purchase and quick delivery
Buyagift is rated 4.65 based on 4,497 reviews