Buyagift Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Buyagift

Tell us how Buyagift made you happy

"I bought a voucher for three courses and a drink at any of the following restaurants - zizzi, ask, bella italia. I went to Zizzi and tried to use the voucher, however was told it had already been redeemed. (I had already emailed buyagift and Zizzi before going to check this). As we were with two small children and to save embarrassment i purchased another voucher off buyagift - both vouchers were £30 on the website but with a discount code i got them for £20 each. I was then told by Zizzi that this voucher was also not going to be accepted. The manager sat on my phone for about half an hour tryign to sort it out but kept saying it is not valid at Zizzi (even though it clearly states that the taste of Italy voucher is valid at Prezzo, Bella Italia and Zizzi) I was so embarrassed and just wanted to get out of there, two young 5 years olds bored and messing around - was an absolute nightmare. In the end the manager said we have to pay £30. i explained that this is not fair and he could see that i had just paid £20 for the voucher as he watched me purchase it. Now buyagift are refusing to give me the refund. I've bought many vouchers from buyagift for many different things but now im too worried this will happen again. Its sneaky to let you buy a voucher off them and the restaurant declines it making you pay full price - bit of a scam."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I needed a gift quickly and this service is excellent for just that. Checked the options on line and paid and downloaded the the voucher within seconds. Great service."
"Great price and service. bought tickets online within minutes they were sent."
"Excellent service. Easy and quick to choose and book. E voucher arrived very soon after ordering."
"Exceptionally pleased with service and the gift package. Arrived in time and recipients happy with the gift we had bought and how it was presented. Excellent value for money"
"We didn't get use of the facilities and we only had 1 25 min treatment after paying or 2x60 min treatments ."
"Great site. Easy to use."
"Pleased with the service."
"We have used buyagift for short breaks many times and they have been very good value for money. However, we ordered a short break for my daughter and she is finding the places she is interested in are not now with buyagift. So that narrows the choice. Also, many are not now B&B like it used to be. Please make sure all your locations are up to date or taken off if they are not now with buyagift. DL"
"I was very pleased with the whole service"
"Excellent delivery, all on time. Will use you again and will recommend to others."
"Well done, you ensured my friend received his gift on time despite my late purchase."
"Arrived in good quality packaging, in reasonable time"
"ordered a gift for my daughters 40th birthday over a week ago, it has STILL NOT arrived andwill not be here for her birthday tomorrow. disappointing, especially after paying additional costs for gift packaging. looks like I will have to print a copy out instead, HARDLY the same thing..."
"very easy to navigate on the website. however not able to access my previous orders or get my e voucher for one of my orders. would be good to be able to review or have hustory of orders access on the account."
"I ordered a theatre/restaurant package by evoucher as it was a late present. Even though there were 3 shows to choose from the evoucher only mentioned 2. I enquired via email and you confirmed there is a choice of 3 but this is a bit deceiving for the recipient when they receive it"
"Great gift good value"
"Experience cost £102 just seen on website (direct) same deal for £72 wish I’d looked first not happy"
"Very good deal - found extra discount as well. Kew Gardens was absolutely beautiful and would definitely recommend this as a gift or if you wanted to go yourself. Not top difficult to find but leave plenty of time for parking as this is limited on site. Would purchase through Buyagift again."
"Got great deal on spa package saved even more with buy a gift. Very easy ordering process and fast delivery. Would recommend ."
Buyagift is rated 4.42 based on 522 reviews