Buy My House Reviews

Read Buy My House Reviews

1st Floor Cashs Business Centre
228 Widdrington Road

Tell us how Buy My House made you happy
They try and push you into a corner then drop the agreed, already reduced price by many thousands on the day of exchange & completion. ie; actual property value 198,000, agreed price (for a quick sale) 160,000. Then on the day of completion the following happens : ******************************************************************** “Dear Sirs, The Buyers have been forced to review all of their pending acquisitions and when in doubt, withdraw from the purchase entirely or postpone it until the lockdown is over and there is greater clarity on how far house prices will fall. However, as this transaction is now ready, the Buyers have decided to make an exception and proceed but they can only do so at a revised price of £138,000.00 plus legal fees. We can confirm that should the above be acceptable, the Buyers’ solicitor is in funds to complete today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but under the current circumstances, this is the Buyers’ best offer. Please kindly take your client’s instructions." ******************************************************************** Take my advice and avoid these PARASITES!!! They feed on your desperation and assume you will have no choice but to take their offer. You may be on the point of moving, cleared your things, removal vans loaded for a move etc. This is what their model is based on. My heart goes out to all those people who weren’t in a position to say no. PLEASE AVOID FOR YOUR MENTAL WELL BEING!!! Everything negotiated within a week (we were well into 2 months of national lockdown by then), assurances are given and they push to exchange and complete, this is by design. The BOE forecast for the economy is very positive. I am now in the process of selling to a genuine buyer for very close to the actual market value, survey just returned very positive and suggests a great buy. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!! I was fortunate and not reliant on the sale, many others won’t be. Imperial Acre / BMH / UK National Properties Ltd : NOT TO BE TRUSTED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!! UPDATE : All the positive reviews for this company are specific Manual Invitations - BY THEM!! This should serve as a "BEWARE", "WARNING" and "RED ALERT" in itself! PS. POSITIVE REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FAKE!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
Please do not trust them. They will agree to buy your house for cash within 7 days, but at the end of the final process they will bargain your property value. Also they have many different names of companies and please do not trust them. Time wasters. And they are talking like they are multi millionaire but when it it come to buy the property they bargain your house like a dog cadge. Basically they are not property investors, they are buying your property to sell it in the auction. It is waste of time and you can go to direct to the auctions and pay £500 auction fee and sell your property for good price.
We sold our house through these rip off merchants. After discussing with their rep, Mike, on several occasions we were promised that the offer was set in stone. A few reviews stated that they reduce the offer late in the deal, Mike said that this was due to the competition creating false reviews and that the offer was immovable. He then said that someone would come to measure the rooms and that is all, no inspection was taking place, just measuring. A phone call followed from Mike when he said that due to the condition the offer would be reduced, the condition was good but they would not have it. It was too late in the deal to pull out for us as things had progressed, which I am sure Mike knew. We lost many £ks. Please do not use these people!!!
Buy My House is rated 4.84 based on 97 reviews