Buy My House Reviews

Read Buy My House Reviews

1st Floor Cashs Business Centre
228 Widdrington Road

Tell us how Buy My House made you happy
They try and push you into a corner then drop the agreed, already reduced price by many thousands on the day of exchange & completion. ie; actual property value 198,000, agreed price (for a quick sale) 160,000. Then on the day of completion the following happens : ******************************************************************** “Dear Sirs, The Buyers have been forced to review all of their pending acquisitions and when in doubt, withdraw from the purchase entirely or postpone it until the lockdown is over and there is greater clarity on how far house prices will fall. However, as this transaction is now ready, the Buyers have decided to make an exception and proceed but they can only do so at a revised price of £138,000.00 plus legal fees. We can confirm that should the above be acceptable, the Buyers’ solicitor is in funds to complete today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but under the current circumstances, this is the Buyers’ best offer. Please kindly take your client’s instructions." ******************************************************************** Take my advice and avoid these PARASITES!!! They feed on your desperation and assume you will have no choice but to take their offer. You may be on the point of moving, cleared your things, removal vans loaded for a move etc. This is what their model is based on. My heart goes out to all those people who weren’t in a position to say no. PLEASE AVOID FOR YOUR MENTAL WELL BEING!!! Everything negotiated within a week (we were well into 2 months of national lockdown by then), assurances are given and they push to exchange and complete, this is by design. The BOE forecast for the economy is very positive. I am now in the process of selling to a genuine buyer for very close to the actual market value, survey just returned very positive and suggests a great buy. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!! I was fortunate and not reliant on the sale, many others won’t be. Imperial Acre / BMH / UK National Properties Ltd : NOT TO BE TRUSTED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!! UPDATE : All the positive reviews for this company are specific Manual Invitations - BY THEM!! This should serve as a "BEWARE", "WARNING" and "RED ALERT" in itself! PS. POSITIVE REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FAKE!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
Please do not trust them. They will agree to buy your house for cash within 7 days, but at the end of the final process they will bargain your property value. Also they have many different names of companies and please do not trust them. Time wasters. And they are talking like they are multi millionaire but when it it come to buy the property they bargain your house like a dog cadge. Basically they are not property investors, they are buying your property to sell it in the auction. It is waste of time and you can go to direct to the auctions and pay £500 auction fee and sell your property for good price.
We sold our house through these rip off merchants. After discussing with their rep, Mike, on several occasions we were promised that the offer was set in stone. A few reviews stated that they reduce the offer late in the deal, Mike said that this was due to the competition creating false reviews and that the offer was immovable. He then said that someone would come to measure the rooms and that is all, no inspection was taking place, just measuring. A phone call followed from Mike when he said that due to the condition the offer would be reduced, the condition was good but they would not have it. It was too late in the deal to pull out for us as things had progressed, which I am sure Mike knew. We lost many £ks. Please do not use these people!!!
The staff were really helpful and friendly. I work full time and couldn't always contact them during the day however they were happy for me to contact them in the late evening and over the weekend to get updates which were really helpful.
I sold my property in 5 days without having to put it on the market. I did not want to discuss the sale with my family so BMH were a good option for me.
The whole process was extremely quick - from the day I enquired it took 4 days to complete
I had already found another property which would be perfect for my family and I really didn't want to lose it so I needed to sell as soon as possible. I explained my situation to Sam and he ensured the sale went through as quickly as possible.
I sold my property to Buy my house after my builders ran away with my money and left the property incomplete. The property was not mortgageable and I couldn't sell it until I spoke to the awesome guys at BMH. They made an offer and bought it 12 days later.
My siblings and I inherited our father's property and we wanted to sell it on as quickly as possible as it was causing us to dispute. We contacted BMH and Sam was extremely understanding of our situation and ensured the sale went through as quickly as possible.
I took another job so I needed to relocate. BMH agreed the sale with me within days then I completed the week before I started the new job.
Easy team to deal with
Completed in my timelines - happy about that!
My flat had a short-lease which was proving difficult to sell on the open market particularly with buyers who were looking to get a mortgage. Buy my house offered cash and I instructed my solicitor a week later.
My tenants moved out and I was eager to sell as quickly as possible to avoid the property being vacant for too long. I contacted Buy my house and they bought the property as it was without me having to do any decorating after the tenants left.
The staff were really helpful throughout the process. The consistent updates really helped the sale go through with minimal stress.
I spoke to my brother who had used BMH before and after speaking to Sam there, we agreed a price and solicitors were instructed the same day!
I had my property on the market for 6 months with my local agent and it seemed as though nothing was happening with them. BMH were a lot more understanding of our timeframe and completed in a month as we requested, which gave us ample time to make moving arrangements.
My partner accepted a teaching job abroad so we need to move as soon as possible and use the funds to purchase our new home. I spoke to Mike at BMH and we amazingly completed in 2 weeks!
My partner and I were splitting up and we wanted to sell and move on as soon as possible. We contacted BMH and we completed in just over a week!
I felt really confident going with BMH as they offered me a guaranteed sale and weren't relying on getting a mortgage offer or getting a survey done. This gave us a lot of comfort when placing an offer on our next property.
Buy My House is rated 4.84 based on 97 reviews