Buy My House Reviews

Read Buy My House Reviews

1st Floor Cashs Business Centre
228 Widdrington Road

Tell us how Buy My House made you happy
It didn't cost me anything to sell my property to BMH and was definitely the quickest transaction I've witnessed.
Sold my house a little lower than anticipated but was definitely worth the time and hassle saved.
After receiving BMHs offer, Michelle was able to confirm exchange and completion a week later and the whole process took two weeks. Really pleased.
I was struggling to pay my mortgage so I contacted BMH whose quick sale helped me downsize.
I spoke to James who was really helpful and answered all questions I had.
Would definitely recommend if you need the cash quickly without any hassle of viewings and surveys.
The process was really simple and clear. I would definitely recommend to those who want a quick sale.
We were downsizing and looking to move as soon as possible so we spoke to Buy my house. Sam took us through the process and was really helpful for the 9 days it took for us to sell to them.
My property was in a high risk flood zone which deterred a lot of buyers and lenders. Sale agreed within a week.
Sold in 8 days with Buy my house after being on the market for 6 months.
Mike was superb - helped me downsize and relocate near my son.
We were limited to sell our unmortgageable property to cash buyers only. We bought it 34 years ago and its current value was a little over £550k. Our estate agent could only get 3 viewings in 3 months. Fed up we decided to sell to Buy my house who stuck to their offer made 2 months before proceeding and we were out in 23 days.
I needed to move out as soon as possible to move in with my mum who fell ill. I rang Buy my house and my property completed in 11 days. Slightly longer than I initially expected but still much quicker than it would have taken with my local esteate agent
My partner and I split up and we wanted a quick sale to go our separate ways. I contacted Buy my house and the sale went through in 5 days.
We were strugling to pay for our mortgage as my husband was made redundant. We were in need of a quick sale as we couldn't afford to wait months to sell. Luckily I came across Buy my house and we agreed a sale which completed 8 days later.
Solicitors were slow at times but overall went well. Highly recomend Buy my house.
My property has been on with the local agent for 4 months unsold and wanted to move before our kids started their new school. I knew it would drag even longer if we stuck with our agents and we would have had to do a long commute to drop our kids off so we contacted BMH instead.
I inherited a house from my Auntie however it was not local to me and it needed a lot of work to be done to it. I contacted Buy my house and they bought it as it was without me having to make any changes to the house.
I had a lot of viewing via our estate agents but no offers so I contacted buy my house instead who gave me an offer straight away.
Quickly sold my house in 8 days to Buy my house to relocate and be with my sick Nan.
Buy My House is rated 4.84 based on 97 reviews