Buy My House Reviews

Read Buy My House Reviews

1st Floor Cashs Business Centre
228 Widdrington Road

Tell us how Buy My House made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I had already found another property which would be perfect for my family and I really didn't want to lose it so I needed to sell as soon as possible. I explained my situation to Sam and he ensured the sale went through as quickly as possible.
I sold my property to Buy my house after my builders ran away with my money and left the property incomplete. The property was not mortgageable and I couldn't sell it until I spoke to the awesome guys at BMH. They made an offer and bought it 12 days later.
My siblings and I inherited our father's property and we wanted to sell it on as quickly as possible as it was causing us to dispute. We contacted BMH and Sam was extremely understanding of our situation and ensured the sale went through as quickly as possible.
I took another job so I needed to relocate. BMH agreed the sale with me within days then I completed the week before I started the new job.
Easy team to deal with
Completed in my timelines - happy about that!
My flat had a short-lease which was proving difficult to sell on the open market particularly with buyers who were looking to get a mortgage. Buy my house offered cash and I instructed my solicitor a week later.
My tenants moved out and I was eager to sell as quickly as possible to avoid the property being vacant for too long. I contacted Buy my house and they bought the property as it was without me having to do any decorating after the tenants left.
The staff were really helpful throughout the process. The consistent updates really helped the sale go through with minimal stress.
I spoke to my brother who had used BMH before and after speaking to Sam there, we agreed a price and solicitors were instructed the same day!
I had my property on the market for 6 months with my local agent and it seemed as though nothing was happening with them. BMH were a lot more understanding of our timeframe and completed in a month as we requested, which gave us ample time to make moving arrangements.
My partner accepted a teaching job abroad so we need to move as soon as possible and use the funds to purchase our new home. I spoke to Mike at BMH and we amazingly completed in 2 weeks!
My partner and I were splitting up and we wanted to sell and move on as soon as possible. We contacted BMH and we completed in just over a week!
I felt really confident going with BMH as they offered me a guaranteed sale and weren't relying on getting a mortgage offer or getting a survey done. This gave us a lot of comfort when placing an offer on our next property.
My partner and I were downsizing and we found a house we loved and wanted to offer on it as soon as possible. BMH agreed a sale with us which allowed us to offer on our next house which thankfully got accepted.
We needed to pay off some loans before Christmas. Lots of people told me that I wouldn't be able to sell until the New Year as the market goes quiet over Christmas. I contacted BMH thinking they would say the same but to my surprise they were happy to complete in 5 days.
Got a call back after enquiring and Max was really helpful and experienced. He dealt with us all the way to the end and was always available to speak to. Great service!
Big thank you to Nadia for helping us with the sale. She gave us daily updates until we completed which was really encouraging.
The staff were really friendly and carefully explained the whole process to me.
Hassle free from start to finish. Minimal effort required to sell my house quickly.
Buy My House is rated 4.96 based on 91 reviews