Buy My House Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Buy My House

1st Floor Cashs Business Centre
228 Widdrington Road

Tell us how Buy My House made you happy

"Communication was confusing at times but overall a decent experience."
"Sold 2 apartments to Buy my house with ease. Process was made as easy as selling a freehold house and I was very impressed with their knowledge. Cash received in my account in 4 weeks."
"We had first-time buyers buying our property and we had such a hassle with surveys and they raised so many questions and kept repeatedly viewing our property which was difficult to accommodat. They were taking ges so we called buy my house who bought our house in 8 days instead with no surveys and minimal questions."
"They kept to the plan we agreed on start. Completed when I was ready"
"Everything was broken down and explained to me very well - helped me get my head round the sale as I had never had to sell my house before."
"THank you BMH. 5 stars all the way"
"Hate estate agents! Time wasters! Buy my house were my life saver. No stress and easy."
"quick and simple to deal with. Sold my 3 bed semi in Shropshire 2 days before moving to Spain. Basically We Buy Any Car for properties."
"Sam from BMH was in contact with me from start to finish and provided great service and a fast sale on our property to help us secure our new family home. Would definitely recommend."
"Dealt with Sam - nice fella. Answered all my calls and there were loads."
"Buy my house did not offer how much I anticipated my house was worth however they did do everything quickly and I didn't have to pay any legal costs. They paid for everything and the property was sold to them in 11 days."
"The staff were really helpful. I couldn't always get through to my solicitor but they helped me with the sale all the way to completion."
"They made it clear they don't pay full market value but the whole process was done with such ease and no stress! Worth doing if you don't have time on your hands"
"I had to get outof the house quickly. I got less but we completed in 7 days. Now I can finnaly get on with my life."
Buy My House is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews