Buy Catering Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Buy Catering

How would you rate Buy Catering ?

"The best catering selling I love to buy everything for my business"
"Run very well, honest seller"
"Nice people to deal with, Peter ever so good letting me know when to expect delivery. Lovely cutlery and high quality crockery."
"After two months I finally got my shipment and it was the wrong one. Somebody got my shipment and I paid for his shipping. Now they say it was my shipment cost not the one sent to me to cover his ass. Still waiting word on how to ship this old stuff to whoever it belongs to which means more time and effort for your mistakes...Not good"
"Easy to order - was informed very quickly that part of the order was not available and I was able to arrange a substitute without much bother. These arrived promptly. The whole experience was painless"
"We received our order within 2 working days just in time for our Easter get together."
"Excellent product, perfectly packed and delivered in record time. A brilliant online experience."
"My order was delivered well before the given date, and is of excellent quality and price."
"great service. the right goods at the right time"
"I was sent the wrong cutlery, and it was replaced with the correct design immediately."
"I was very happy with the time in which the product was sent and the packaging was very safe. Your site was easy to navigate around. The prices are extremely reasonable too. I will definitely buy from your company again should I ever need to in the future."
"Too a week for the equipment to arrive. Said it would be Monday didn't arrive till friday. When I would ring to see where it was they couldn't tell me when I'd recieve it. Pretty poor."
"Very fast delivery and quality products! Thanks!"
"Very easy website to navigate. Great choice and my items arrived very promptly and we'll packaged"
"Great service. Easy to navigate website and great value products."
"Good quality and price. Fast delivery. Thanks"
"We needed some good quality, robust and reasonably priced mugs for our Village Hall, and found the perfect ones with Buy Catering. They were delivered promptly and were used for the first time this weekend, with much positive comment."
"Good quality and great prices. Excellent fast delivery"
"Good quality products and very fast delivery"
"Perfect....fast delivery"