Buy Catering Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Buy Catering
Telephone

How would you rate Buy Catering ?

"phoned endlessly about my order as was worried hadn’t had any email to confirm friendly service reassured me it will be delivered on time and it was ."
"Unfortunately we had to wait a month for our product after numerous phone calls to see where the items were. The teapots are lovely, just a shame we had to wait so long."
"very good.everything worked out, next time same.."
"We bought a Blue Seal Turbofan Compact Convection Oven E30M3 last week. We needed a quick delivery as we had to cater for a fete on the weekend. My husband contacted Buy Catering the day after we placed our order online to inquire about the possible delivery date. The staff at Buy Catering were very helpful and informative. We got our quick delivery and the delivery on the Friday was exactly as promised almost to the minute. The delivery person was helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant. All in all very happy with our purchase so far. Now need to use my oven more to explore is functionality further."
"The best catering selling I love to buy everything for my business"
"Run very well, honest seller"
"Nice people to deal with, Peter ever so good letting me know when to expect delivery. Lovely cutlery and high quality crockery."
"After two months I finally got my shipment and it was the wrong one. Somebody got my shipment and I paid for his shipping. Now they say it was my shipment cost not the one sent to me to cover his ass. Still waiting word on how to ship this old stuff to whoever it belongs to which means more time and effort for your mistakes...Not good"
"Easy to order - was informed very quickly that part of the order was not available and I was able to arrange a substitute without much bother. These arrived promptly. The whole experience was painless"
"We received our order within 2 working days just in time for our Easter get together."
"Excellent product, perfectly packed and delivered in record time. A brilliant online experience."
"My order was delivered well before the given date, and is of excellent quality and price."
"great service. the right goods at the right time"
"I was sent the wrong cutlery, and it was replaced with the correct design immediately."
"I was very happy with the time in which the product was sent and the packaging was very safe. Your site was easy to navigate around. The prices are extremely reasonable too. I will definitely buy from your company again should I ever need to in the future."
"Too a week for the equipment to arrive. Said it would be Monday didn't arrive till friday. When I would ring to see where it was they couldn't tell me when I'd recieve it. Pretty poor."
"Very fast delivery and quality products! Thanks!"
"Very easy website to navigate. Great choice and my items arrived very promptly and we'll packaged"
"Great service. Easy to navigate website and great value products."
"Good quality and price. Fast delivery. Thanks"
Buy Catering is rated 4.27 based on 66 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!