Buy Catering Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Buy Catering

How would you rate Buy Catering ?

Rev Eamonn J Sweeney
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order - was informed very quickly that part of the order was not available and I was able to arrange a substitute without much bother. These arrived promptly. The whole experience was painless"
"We received our order within 2 working days just in time for our Easter get together."
"Excellent product, perfectly packed and delivered in record time. A brilliant online experience."
Elaine Grundy
Verified Buyer
"My order was delivered well before the given date, and is of excellent quality and price."
"great service. the right goods at the right time"
Janet Smith
Verified Buyer
"I was sent the wrong cutlery, and it was replaced with the correct design immediately."
Julie Goss
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the time in which the product was sent and the packaging was very safe. Your site was easy to navigate around. The prices are extremely reasonable too. I will definitely buy from your company again should I ever need to in the future."
Philip Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Too a week for the equipment to arrive. Said it would be Monday didn't arrive till friday. When I would ring to see where it was they couldn't tell me when I'd recieve it. Pretty poor."
Samantha Hakin
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and quality products! Thanks!"
"Very easy website to navigate. Great choice and my items arrived very promptly and we'll packaged"
Rachel Thornburgh
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Easy to navigate website and great value products."
Lupatini Lupatini
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and price. Fast delivery. Thanks"
Beverley Osborne
Verified Buyer
"We needed some good quality, robust and reasonably priced mugs for our Village Hall, and found the perfect ones with Buy Catering. They were delivered promptly and were used for the first time this weekend, with much positive comment."
Sharon Aka Briann Golden
Unverified Reviewer
"Good quality and great prices. Excellent fast delivery"
"Good quality products and very fast delivery"
Ionut Manole
"Perfect....fast delivery"
Adrian Luck
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service. Items arrived quickly."
Maxine Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Loved the creative choice of dinnerware and plateware in the catalogue. Important for my food presentation. My new plates are fabulous and arrived promptly, well packaged with no breakages. Will definitely use your company again."
Bill Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality goods at affordable prices , will listen to you and give good service !!!"
Peter Watson