Butlins Reviews

Hotels & Accommodation
Travel
UK Holidays
Hotels & Accommodation

How would you rate Butlins ?

"I could not go to Skegness 2014 due to nor virus I was advised not to come chrismas break I was insured but they said as a good will gesture they would let us change to chrimas 2015 like for like when I phoned up I was told no one said they would give me a like for like holiday the cost had changed they wanted £800 more im disabled and have a grandchild with autism they put the food on which should have been done anyway then charged me a extra £349 pound so ive paid double for a 3 night break ive gone for year's im not going again"
Are you Butlins? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Butlins receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://bourne leisure.co.uk.

;