Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Beehive Works, Hollins Lane, Bury

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Fantastic quick customer service !! Highly recommend. ( Bolton)
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear that our service has been great, and we hope to be collecting your bins again soon.
Great service very helpful from start to finish great job busy bins
Hi there,

Your 5-star review is much appreciated. We use all feedback given to help us improve and maintain our services. Thanks again for using us.
Great service for when we fill the bin in a week when the council doesn’t collect it. My only quibble is that you once didn’t reply to an email when I had a question, but overall the service is very good and I would recommend it to others.
Hi there,

Thank you for the review.

Sorry to hear that nobody got back to your query via email. we always try and respond to all of our emails as soon as possible so apologies that this was missed, but thank you for the 4 stars and have a lovely day.
I ordered busy bins for my son, he has 4 children and sometimes get over run with rubbish. They were away on holiday at the time, it was a big relief for him and his partner when they returned to have a fresh start . I would definitely use busy bins myself at home.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you ever so much for the 5 star review.

We are very pleased that we helped to bring a bit of relief to your son and thank you for using us and being a customer of ours.

Have a lovely day.
I've used Busy Bins twice now for one off collections. They have arrived when planned. Very reasonable cost. Highly recommend
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review. It is always very rewarding to see that our customers rate us so thanks again.

Have a lovely day.
Excellence service!
Hi Mo,

Very professional service.
Hi Anne,

Excellent service, used many times for a one off collection. Been very reliable, and easy to book online.
Hi there,

Excellent service... even take bins from garden if ive forgotten. Highly recommended.
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the review. It is much appreciated. We do try and give the best possible service to our customers when emptying bins, by making sure to put them back where collected from, so it means a lot to see it is paying off and that you are happy with our service.

We hope to have you using us again soon.
Contaminated bin emptied no problem. Saved me a lot of hassle, quick and friendly service. Thank you :-)
Hi Chelsea,

Its so easy to book a collection, its convenient and they take the stress away of having to wait weeks for the council bin collection date for that bin. Amazing service,
Hi Saima,

We hope to have you using us again soon.
Gret Company, serious business and high professional, I would reccomend it to everyone! Thank you!
Hi Anna,

Thanks again for using us.
Great service. Easy to use. Great for when you forget to put the bin out, as I sometimes do. The telephone service staff are very helpful and polite!
Hi Rob,

Thanks again for using us.
Busy bins have always given me an excellent service. Once booked the bins are emptied first thing, the staff are always very helpful on the phone. I would definitely recommend them to anyone
Hi Victoria,

Easy to book, very helpful customer support, bin men came very early and got the job done quickly. They even put the bin back properly. Much better service then the council. Will definitely use again. Thank Busybins you are brilliant.
Thank you Jasvinder from all of us at BusyBins.

It is always very rewarding for us when we read reviews like this so thanks for the brilliant review.
I decided to contact Busy Bins as the general rubbish bin was only being collected once every 4 weeks - this was unacceptable to me as I have a small baby so the bin was getting filled with nappies amongst the general household waste. I also recently moved into the house so needed the other bins emptying so I can start recycling from fresh. Service has been incredible - fast and customer focused. Would definitely recommend to others
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review Jessica.

The reason we started the business was to help homeowners like yourself who struggle with waiting 3 weeks for the council to come again, so to see and hear how our service has helped you brings us a lot of joy!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to be collecting from you again soon!
As a big family we often do tip trips over the weekend, but life being busy time is precious so busy bins are a perfect solution. Book, pay and they take it away on a set time and day. Great efficient service, I use one off collections as and when I need them.
Thank you for the 5 star review Debra. You are a poet and you didn't know it. We know time is precious to our customers so if we can take the stress away of doing your tip runs it makes it all worthwhile to us!

Thanks once again for the fantastic review!
I've used busy bins a few times as they provide better service than the usual bin service from the council who never empty bins properly, they are excellent and definitely recommend them and the staff are lovely.
Thank you for the 5 star review Eileen.

All review and feedback is used to better our service so thank you for taking the time to leave the review.

We hope to be collecting your bins again soon and have a lovely day.
I have only used Busy Bins for one off services, but would highly recommend and will definitely be using them again.
Thanks for the 5 star review Lucy and for the recommendation. We are always happy to hear that our service has been great and we hope to be collecting your bins again soon!
Great polite prompt service would definitely recommend *****
Hi Tina,

Thank you for the 5 star review and feedback. It is always rewarding to hear how we have given great service to our customers so thanks for sharing with us.
Busy Bins is rated 4.92 based on 194 reviews