Busy Bins Reviews

Read Busy Bins Reviews

binfo@busybins.co.uk

Unit 4, Cowburn Street, Heywood

Tell us how Busy Bins made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beat around good quality and price I would highly recommend
Excellent service, reliable, quick, clean and put the bins back how they were placed originally. We will continue to use this service, they have been so helpful.
We would, however, love to know if there will be any future plans to do larger waste removals (e.g. packaging for items that are too large and tough to fit into a regular bin)
I’ve used busy bins on a couple of occasions. Brilliant service every time. Easy to book a one off collection, far easier than a tip run. Collection As promised every time. Very reasonable price, will definitely keep using this service.
Regards Debra
Always 5 Star Service from this Company.Friendly Staff and fantastic prices.*****
O missed my black bin collection one week and had a full non so could not wait a further three weeks without the rubbish being collected. I found Busy Bins online, their customer service was amazing. My bin was collected the next day. A very officiant service that I will definitely pay for again if there was another missed bin collection. Thank you very much.
Fab service and very quick to get back to you should you have any issues
Been using them for quite some time ....great service never let me down
Steve
Quick to organise and arrived on time. Thank you.
Really easy to book one-off bin collections and came when they said they would. I'd definitely recommend Busy Bins.
No more worries about bin over spilling, Busy Bins are very reliable and helpful, no hesitation to recommend.
* I started using busy bins as I have a busy home & although I recycle I still have a lot of rubbish that can't wait a fortnight for Bolton Council to empty my bin, & having fortnightly bin collections doesn't help at all.
• I have a lot of rubbish & there's just no way that I'd be able to wait a fortnight for my grey bin to be emptied since they've reduced the bin size & the collections it used to cause my neighbours to complain about excess bin bags & I presume like me they were worried that my rubbish would attract rat's but since using busy bins I don't have that worry anymore.
• Busy bins service is amazing without them I'd be waiting a fortnight for Bolton Council to empty my bin, being disabled unlike Bolton council who leave my bins nowhere near my home, I leave my bin at the end of my path & Busy Bins put it near enough back where it was, within a few feet.
• I would recommend Busy bins & I have recommended busy bins to friends & a few of my friends use Busy bins & they like me love them they're great without them I'd be having bin bags outside worrying that they're attracting rats, if you haven't used busy bins before try them & u won't regret it 😊
Great service! Never Missed a collection, as a family of five it’s impossible to go three weeks between bin collections even with careful recycling. Busy bins mean that we aren’t having to go to the tip every week as we were before. Excellent value for money too!
Excellent service and unbeatable value. I use the monthly subscription so my bin is emptied weekly. I couldn’t manage my waste without busy bins, as I have a large family and really don’t want to leave rubbish sat in a bin for three weeks! Always reliable and friendly drivers I would highly recommend.
A trusted and quality service which I would recommend to anyone "keep up the good work". 10/10
Thanks to Busy Bins who have picked up the slack from councils who have taken bin collections down to either twice a month and black bins down to one end every three weeks. I would definitely recommend others to contact you for both single and regular collections.
We were struggling with three week bin collections due to having two young children in nappies. Busy bins have been excellent, can’t fault the service they have provided.
We started using Busy Bins because as a household of 5, it was just not enough getting our bin emptied once every 3 weeks. The best decision I made was to contact Busy Bins. The bin is always emptied early in the morning and put back where it was left.
The monthly cost is great value and we no longer have to worry about over flowing bins and what they can attract.
I have recommended this service to many of my friends and will continue to do so
Since the council has put us on fortnightly bin and even though we still recycle we still end up with extra waste so I decided to hire busy bins because that just £15 a month they take my bins on the other weeks that the council do not saving me having waste piled high and having to go to the tip

Very easy to book and pay
extremely worth it
Great service provided
never been let down
On time in full. Solves the problem of council cuts!
Great service, couldn't be better.
Busy Bins is rated 4.90 based on 227 reviews