Busy Bee Life Insurance Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Busy Bee Life Insurance

About Busy Bee Life Insurance: Busy Bee was created to make it easy for busy mums, just like you, to get life insurance.

Our jargon-free service helps to find the best policies for mums and their families, according to their unique needs and circumstances, for FREE!

amanda@caspianassurance.co.uk

83 Fountain St

Telephone

How would you rate Busy Bee Life Insurance ?

"Fab service, and lovely lady I spoke to 😊"
"Very good advice and very helpful"
"Was really helpful and kind and gave good advise and found me a good deal and customer service was really good."
"The company is very helpful and do their very best to ensure the client fully understands and is happy with the policy, thank you very much for all of your help I would highly recommend you to family and friends"
"The service I have received as been excellent, all the information was straight forward and easy enough to set up. The paperwork has arrived very quickly and the service I would consider to be very effective."
"Marcus was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and had a really lovely manner throughout our call. Made me feel very valued and happy that chose to arrange my cover with him."
"Very satisfied"
"Great advice"
"My agent Jason Jones was very good. Spoke to me like a normal human who understands life and it was just like talking to a friend. It made me feel happier knowing that I understood all the information and that the policies chosen were the right ones for me and not just ones that other agents have tried to force me in to. Couldn't be happier and I actually had a good night's sleep knowing it's all in place. Thank you"
"Very good"
"I dealt with a lovely gentleman called Paul, he was very thorough and very friendly, explained everything very well."
"Michael chike is too good"
"Fab service very friendly"
"Fantastic service would recommend these people to anyone and Chris was friendly and found the best policy to suit my needs 👍😄"
"Very good"
"My experience was great, they were very helpful and friendly. Affordable prices would definitely recommend to my friends and others"
"Mike was very helpful and explained everything in detail as I hadn't had this type of insurance before"
"Given peace of mind if anything should happen"
"Feel secure now"
"I was contacted by Sam after seeing busy bees advertised on Facebook. She had fantastic customer service, Talked me through the entire process and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend!"
Busy Bee Life Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 55 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!